HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW METALLICA ALBUM  (Read 2193 times)
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 03:55:53 pm »

DaTrooper said:

implodingsoul said:

Bathory said: They should just END and stop pissing on the great legacy they had once I mean like they need the money!!!! there one of biggest selling act in the world and the biggest heavy band in the world.

So it couldnt possibly be that they just want to make more music right?

or probably more money..

So I guess they can't make more albums right? cause people dont like em right? Thats so metal.
"Oh you guys dont like us? ok we'll quit being artists."
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 04:33:58 pm »

There may be hope for them.

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
CowboyFromHell6604

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 04:36:38 pm »

i say they just play set lists of song from kill em all to master of puppets

nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 04:48:48 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said: Kirk Hammett: "It's our eleventh studio album, but it feels like our sixth. It's just a really spectacular range of songs. This time we're not afraid to refer to our past music in order to create future music. People will see that we've kind of embraced our old vocabulary again and are using that vocabulary to express new things. I'm super excited to make this album, finish it and release it HuhHuh?? 'cause then we can go out and play it to the people. We might have stretched our cores a little too much in the last fifteen years, but we've always came back to what we originally are and have been. I think with this album we're definitely going a little more back into our roots"

Kirk Hammett: "Yeah, it's super raw! There are some songs on that album that are so fast, that James and I kinda look at each other and go, "Ouch! Our wrist are gonna fall off." There are a lot of really, really fast songs, a whole lot of really heavy stuff. We changed our approach to writing the songs, all of us were working on the material this time. We also changed our tuning. With "St. Anger" we had the guitars really low. This time, we tuned the guitars back up to what they originally were for the first five albums. Because we've done that, James' voice sounds more like it did in the '80s than it did in the '90s. There's a lot of changes that we've made, but I believe that they are all for the better"

-YEAH..THEY TRYED TO ACT LIKE ST.ANGER WAS GOING TO BE BAD ASS AND IT SUCKED ASS..I BET THIS IS THERE LAST CHANCE..IF THEY STILL SUCK ASS IT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME.
GUESS WELL SEE WHEN IT COME OUT.
I ALREADY GAVE UP ON THEM BACK DURING LOADS RELEASE!

You might possibly be the biggest fairweathered fan I've ever seen.

LaZer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2007, 04:50:42 pm »

It will be interesting to hear...kinda looking' forward to it.

::smile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 04:58:13 pm »

great news! cant wait for this album, going to be my favorite of the year no matter what.
ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 04:59:37 pm »

Download and Burn.This one should be free because all the bad albums they put out since load on.

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 05:00:31 pm »

ozzreigns said: Download and Burn.This one should be free because all the bad albums they put out since load on.

You're an even bigger fairweathered fan than the OP.

ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 05:08:12 pm »

No I'm not going to spend my money unless its worth it.Produce good product if you want to make money.I think they sold out and they need to prove theirselves again.They even know this by what they said.

nazcapilot said:

ozzreigns said: Download and Burn.This one should be free because all the bad albums they put out since load on.

You're an even bigger fairweathered fan than the OP.
::finger

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazy_miriam

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 05:18:09 pm »

ill probably download and listen to it 1st then decide. i was very disappointed with st anger. oh well.
CorpseGrinder

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 05:25:27 pm »

they're still gonna suck no matter how "fast" or badass their new album is...fuck metallica!::finger::animatedlaugh

40,000 people die everyday, how come you're not one of them?
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 05:42:36 pm »

All their albums from Kill 'Em All and Reload were briliant masterpieces the only time I thought they lost it a little wa St. Anger, and even then I still like the album, so I eagerly await this new album and embrace it with open arms. Metallica are one of the gods of metal and are up there with Sabbath, Maiden, and Priest.
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2007, 05:47:01 pm »

LordSimen said: All their albums from Kill 'Em All and Reload were briliant masterpieces the only time I thought they lost it a little wa St. Anger, and even then I still like the album, so I eagerly await this new album and embrace it with open arms. Metallica are one of the gods of metal and are up there with Sabbath, Maiden, and Priest.

Snafu247

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2007, 06:31:17 pm »

I was one of the biggest metallica fans. I haven't really liked anything since the black album, and that one I only liked a couple of songs from. I have listened to each album since then but, I just can't get into them. If they could go back to their original sound, I may actuallly start listening to them again.

SNAFU247 ....If you don't know what it means, just ask.
Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2007, 09:47:21 pm »

TALLICA247 BABY
never dies
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: