HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who experiments with the wonders of......  (Read 3041 times)
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 02:20:19 am »

jimmytwotimes said:

Merrrypoppin said:

jimmytwotimes said:

Merrrypoppin said: .

jimmytwotimes said:

Merrrypoppin said:

jimmytwotimes said: I've done it enough where i am considered legally insane by the government.

I would think that anyone would have to be legally insane to have a sig like tours (lol)::animatedlaugh

I am insane (or so I have been told many times).  It goes way beyond my sig...

I'm sure it does. Trying to stay sane inside insanity is an uphill battle::animatedsmile

Try living in Los Angeles and keeping your sanity.  Thats a bigger uphill battle.

You haven't seen my profile. I'm a local. Fortunately it's not L.A. proper. Beach is alot calmer, but yes, I know the routine. I was born in Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. I'm sure we could have quite an interesting chat if and when things calm down for me::smile

Well then you know... all the assholes in L.A. are NOT from L.A... Most likely they are from the tri-state area (and that includes myself).   You would think this town cures cancer, because we are all SOOOOO important with are very busy lives, doing very important things.

That's why I prefer the beach area. I live in the same house I grew up in. Returned here about 11 years ago after a bad divorce. I take care of my mom. I like my little corner of the world

BAAAAAAD!
TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 02:40:25 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

I remember this one...WoW those were the days....

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: