HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please help me...  (Read 506 times)
« on: June 13, 2008, 09:37:44 am »

im thinking about getting something pierced [on my face] this weekend. what should i get.. my septum, lip, or a monroe [otherwise known as a madonna]? and i have two questions about the lip piercing... does it swell? how long does it take to heal? thanks.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 10:06:30 am »

yes your lips do swell and depending on how good you take care of it, it will be healed in like 3 weeks
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:10:08 pm »

well it all depends on your situation if you in a place were a piercing could get you in trouble with your place of work then i would suggest you get a septum seeing as once healing they can be flipped up into your nose to be hidden.

As for lip all piercings swell a little, but with proper cleaning it will go down faster.

As for Monroes, i do not have one myself but i have many friends that do most people find them to be very easily irratated, but everyones body take piercings differently...no one heals exactly the same.

IN my opinion if you don't know for sure what u want and just want to get a piercing for the hell of it i woudn't i would take sometime to think about it instead of getting one to get one.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 06:15:02 pm »

thankyou.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 04:13:01 pm »

i'll pop in with a monroe answer.

i have mine done and i [like an idiot]  didn't even take care of it.  it was red&sore for like a week but it healed fine.  didn't swell at all.  but that's just me.

and septum is the worst pain i've ever felt. ::sinister
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 04:13:34 pm »

look how cute the participating users are.  our hairs look good together! haha
deletethisaccount

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 07:16:42 pm »

septum!!!!!!! just make sure you dont get an idiot for a peircer, i've had one guy pierce my bre sideways and it took for-fucking-ever to heal so i had to take it out.

delete this account.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: