HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite Horror films  (Read 2328 times)
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1
New Member
*
Posts: 615



View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 10:15:53 am »

Quote

MovieWHORE said: Post 'em


if you liked this film, you'll absolutely fucking LOVE  a movie called INSIDE. it's extremely hard to find though, so here's a website that has pretty much every movie you'll ever want to watch. www.watch-movies.net
Logged



SEE YOU IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::animatedlaugh
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges
New Member
*
Posts: 1751



View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 10:19:38 am »

Quote
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1 said:
Quote
MovieWHORE said: Post 'em


if you liked this film, you'll absolutely fucking LOVE  a movie called INSIDE. it's extremely hard to find though, so here's a website that has pretty much every movie you'll ever want to watch. www.watch-movies.net

Seen it already, and thought it was killer ::finger
Logged

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleedfreek
New Member
*
Posts: 475



View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 10:25:43 am »

Quote

Gnomeshoes said:
Yep that's a classic all right. But I think it was YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL....and there was also that other great line in the movie FUCK ME JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME (as she sat on the bed with her head rotating 360 degrees and using a crucifix as a dildo)


I like the TV edited version...  "Your Mother sews socks that smell!"   ::animatedlaugh
Logged

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges
New Member
*
Posts: 1751



View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 10:26:54 am »

Quote
Bleedfreek said:
Quote
Gnomeshoes said:
Yep that's a classic all right. But I think it was YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL....and there was also that other great line in the movie FUCK ME JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME (as she sat on the bed with her head rotating 360 degrees and using a crucifix as a dildo)

I like the TV edited version...  "Your Mother sews socks that smell!"   ::animatedlaugh

That sounds just as bad as THE BIG LEBOWSKI when it's edited for TV..."You see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?"
Logged

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleedfreek
New Member
*
Posts: 475



View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2008, 10:30:48 am »

Quote

Crazy_eyes said:


Evil Dead 2 is pretty hilarious!   "I'll swallow your soul.  Swallow your soul!"
Logged

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3624


View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2008, 10:39:41 am »

I personally prefer "Dead by Dawn".
Logged

SOR
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 75


View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2008, 11:26:40 am »

Im gonna have to go with hellraiser in close second re-animator   ::finger  ::finger  ::finger
Logged
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3341



View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2008, 02:58:13 pm »

Quote

Bleedfreek said:
Quote

Gnomeshoes said:
Yep that's a classic all right. But I think it was YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL....and there was also that other great line in the movie FUCK ME JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME (as she sat on the bed with her head rotating 360 degrees and using a crucifix as a dildo)


I like the TV edited version...  "Your Mother sews socks that smell!"   ::animatedlaugh


Ba ha ha. Don't tell me, instead of masturbating with a crucifix she was chrochet knitting a pair of booties and instead of vomitting bucketfuls of green gunk she was sipping long island iced tea or cool aid kindly made by the Rev Jim Jones? ::animatedlaugh
Logged
poobobo
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1708


View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2008, 03:09:22 pm »

Death Factory , shits fucking brutal
Logged


???????DawnoftheDead???????
New Member
*
Posts: 2235



View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2008, 12:18:43 am »

The Saw series up to 4
Return of the Living Dead
Cradle Of Fear
Hostel part 1 and 2
Stay Alive
Silent Hill
Session 9
Dee Snider's Strangeland
House of 1000 Corpses
Devil's Rejects
Halloween H2O
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Wrong Turn
Seven
See No Evil
Dead Silence
Hannibal Series
Rose Red
Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre
New Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Beginning
Last House On The Left
Gravedancers
Wicked Little Things
Candyman
Unrest
The Hitcher
Hellraiser 2
Hellraiser Bloodline
Nightmare On Elmstreet  ( which they're making a new btw)
The Mist
It
Logged

Guest
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2008, 12:19:43 am »

george romero films
Logged
bozzman
New Member
*
Posts: 130



View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2008, 08:48:45 am »

stephen king's it scares the shit out of me
Logged

bang your fucking head
clownkill
New Member
*
Posts: 4



View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2008, 10:47:41 am »

Some might not consider it a Horror Film, but I Loved House of a 100 Corpses!!

Logged

There is only one person to be and that is yourself!!!::stare::
clownkill
New Member
*
Posts: 4



View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2008, 10:49:17 am »

Quote

clownkill said: Some might not consider it a Horror Film, but I Loved House of a 1000 Corpses!!


Logged

There is only one person to be and that is yourself!!!::stare::
clownkill
New Member
*
Posts: 4



View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2008, 10:49:51 am »

Quote

clownkill said:
Quote

clownkill said: Some might not consider it a Horror Film, but I Loved House of a 1000 Corpses!!
Logged

There is only one person to be and that is yourself!!!::stare::
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals