HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maiden problems last night  (Read 1076 times)
democrat

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2008, 03:34:19 pm »

Yeah, this thread's prolly going to get deleted, but last night at the MSG gig (fucking awesome btw) the whole power system died in the middle of Powerslave, and no, Sharon wasn't in the audience ::animatedlaugh.

Btw, Kate Hudson (damn, she's hot in person) and Lance Armstrong (yeah, the cyclist) were at the soundboard, saw em there after I was leaving the show. Who's the metalhead in that family?

April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 03:38:04 pm »

What did you think of Lauren Harris opening for Maiden?  She's very tidy aye?
Bleedfreek

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 03:38:17 pm »

Nice!  I didn't get a chance to go last night...but I had a few freinds that went and told me about this.  I can't believe it!   How ironic the power dies during Powerslave!  

BTW, Kate Hudson is HOTT in person.  I ran into her at Kid Rock's after party about a month ago in NYC.   ::surprise

democrat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 03:42:52 pm »

Gnomeshoes said: What did you think of Lauren Harris opening for Maiden?  She's very tidy aye?

She's hot, but her music's awful, to be blunt. She'd actually be better off in punk or pop (I have a hunch she might ditch rock in the future).

Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 03:51:31 pm »

Gnomeshoes said: What did you think of Lauren Harris opening for Maiden?  She's very tidy aye?

Yeah I saw Maiden the night before at Pnc in Jersey. She wasn't that great. The guitarist was pretty good though.

Sauron

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 04:50:07 pm »

I'd fuck the shit out of the lead singer.

Sauron

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 04:51:04 pm »

democrat said: Yeah, this thread's prolly going to get deleted, but last night at the MSG gig (fucking awesome btw) the whole power system died in the middle of Powerslave, and no, Sharon wasn't in the audience ::animatedlaugh.

Btw, Kate Hudson (damn, she's hot in person) and Lance Armstrong (yeah, the cyclist) were at the soundboard, saw em there after I was leaving the show. Who's the metalhead in that family?

I don't remember the power system ever dying.

Wtf was Kate Hudson doing at an Iron Maiden concert? That's definetly out of place.

democrat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 05:25:49 pm »

Leninrocks244 said:
democrat said: Yeah, this thread's prolly going to get deleted, but last night at the MSG gig (fucking awesome btw) the whole power system died in the middle of Powerslave, and no, Sharon wasn't in the audience ::animatedlaugh.

Wtf was Kate Hudson doing at an Iron Maiden concert? That's definetly out of place.

Yeah, that was weird- heard from others there they (her & Lance) were making out during the show. Wasn't he just w/ Sheryl Crow?

Da_FUN_GuY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 05:44:20 pm »

Leninrocks244 said:

I'm lost... You don't remember the power system ever dying... Were you at the show?

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 07:13:11 pm »

I'm goin' to the Camden, NJ gig tomorrow night.

democrat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 08:58:33 pm »

Da_FUN_GuY said:
Leninrocks244 said:

I'm lost... You don't remember the power system ever dying... Were you at the show?

Yeah, it cut out in the middle of Powerslave, in the bridge if I remember right, then Bruce & co. played some soccer onstage for a bit while they were waiting. Oh, and Bruce made some Sharon comment under his breath- couldn't quite catch it.

Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 10:10:12 pm »

Leninrocks244 said:

I'd fuck the shit out of the lead singer.

Yeah well that was Lauren Harris and I agree totally
Was she wearing spray on leather pants at the MSG concert?
The peroxide blond drummer wasn't really my cup of tea::animatedlaugh
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 10:11:48 pm »

democrat said:

Leninrocks244 said:

Yeah, that was weird- heard from others there they (her & Lance) were making out during the show. Wasn't he just w/ Sheryl Crow?

Are you saying Lance Armstrong is a (gasp) Man Whore!?
Kate Hudson...Sheryl Crow....Lauren Harris...that'd make a nice orgy
rizos31

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 10:36:53 pm »

im posting this on here cause i cant post a new topic idk y i have a ticket for the iron maiden show june 17 in camden nj that im trying to sell does anyone want it??
Da_FUN_GuY

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 11:33:09 pm »

democrat said:

Da_FUN_GuY said:

Leninrocks244 said:

Yeah, it cut out in the middle of Powerslave, in the bridge if I remember right, then Bruce & co. played some soccer onstage for a bit while they were waiting. Oh, and Bruce made some Sharon comment under his breath- couldn't quite catch it.

Ok gotcha but I was just confused by Lenin's comment.  He said, "I don't remember the power system ever going out."  I asked, "we're you at the show?"  Based on what he said, he led to believe that he was, in fact, there- yet he didn't remember the disruption.  It's like, if you were there, how could you miss that?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: