HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George bush 2 the natural disaster  (Read 2742 times)
muppettboy

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:01:04 pm »

::fingercant some one jn washington empeach bush i mean come on they tryed to empeach bill clitton for a B J ::confused

::smile
Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:18:29 pm »

muppettboy said: ::fingercant some one jn washington empeach bush i mean come on they tryed to empeach bill clitton for a B J ::confused

for what?

I keep hearing people wanting him impeached, but the best thing they can come up with is that they don't like the war.  IF he had acctually done something worthy of impeachment, the democrats would of already done it.

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 09:30:06 pm »

muppettboy said: ::fingercant some one jn washington empeach bush i mean come on they tryed to empeach bill clitton for a B J ::confused

yeah, his no child left behind program obviously isn't working.

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 09:46:40 pm »

I can't wait till that bastard gets out of office. with another 4 year term he probably would be able to start World War 3. He is pissing off the Russians now.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 09:48:34 pm »

psycho_bitch said:

Bush and Ted Kennedy wrote it.  So it was a Republican and a Democrat that co-wrote it.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 09:50:33 pm »

ozzfestvet2000 said: I can't wait till that bastard gets out of office. with another 4 year term he probably would be able to start World War 3. He is pissing off the Russians now.

yes because the Russians are such angels.  Creating nuclear missles that can make 90 degree turns and killing people who speak out against the Russian government.  yeah, such nice people

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 09:55:13 pm »

Leader1 said:

psycho_bitch said:

Bush and Ted Kennedy wrote it.  So it was a Republican and a Democrat that co-wrote it.

haha that went right over your head::animatedlaughshame on you!!

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:40 pm »

psycho_bitch said:

Leader1 said:

psycho_bitch said:

haha that went right over your head::animatedlaughshame on you!!

I get it now.

itsrf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 10:10:10 pm »

...and while we're in the process of impeaching Bush for really nothing, let's shoot Cheney in the face, so Pelosi (who looks like that Tales from the Crypt dude) can be in charge. All I have to say is that whoever becomes President will have a shitload to do

"Of a sudden, it moved:
It came upon them swiftly;
It crushed them all to blood.
But some had opportunity to squeal."
Stephen Crane
maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 10:10:16 pm »

I weep for our future generation.........

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 10:20:20 pm »

maiden666fan said:

I stopped weeping along time ago.

a study not to long ago said that the younger generation is the most self centered / narcissistic in history. (at least since they have been doing the study 35 years or so, I think)

so to paraphrase the Breakfast Club
Principal -  "To think these people are going to be taking care of me when I'm old, keeps me awake at night."
Janitor - "Heh!  they're not going to take care of us."

maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 10:34:33 pm »

Leader1 said:

maiden666fan said:

a study not to long ago said that the younger generation is the most self centered / narcissistic in history. (at least since they have been doing the study 35 years or so, I think)

Principal -  "To think these people are going to be taking care of me when I'm old, keeps me awake at night."

Agreed. Most, notice I said most, not all, feel like they are "owed" something and should get whatever they want, whenever they want it. I see the way kids act today and if I did that, either my mom or dad would have bitch-slapped me into next week.

I try to keep my kids grounded as well as I can and my 12 year old and I have a good relationship that will end up at Ozzfest together this summer!!

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 10:51:36 pm »

maiden666fan said:

Leader1 said:

maiden666fan said:

Agreed. Most, notice I said most, not all, feel like they are "owed" something and should get whatever they want, whenever they want it. I see the way kids act today and if I did that, either my mom or dad would have bitch-slapped me into next week.

I try to keep my kids grounded as well as I can and my 12 year old and I have a good relationship that will end up at Ozzfest together this summer!!

sweet!  that's a good thing to hear.  It seems like all I see, for the most part, are a bunch of spoiled brats running around.

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 10:57:02 pm »

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 10:58:20 pm »

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: