HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George bush 2 the natural disaster  (Read 2660 times)
SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 11:00:58 pm »

muppettboy said: ::fingercant some one jn washington empeach bush i mean come on they tryed to empeach bill clitton for a B J ::confused
I can't even read that someone translate for me.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 11:01:04 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

i'll ask this again...
for what?

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 11:04:47 pm »

Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:

i'll ask this again...
for what?

You are kidding... right?  Seriously?  Well, Hitler had his believers to the end, even when he sold out his own people to The Russians.

So to answer your question...  Nothing.  George W. Bush has done a stand up job, where this country should be in great shape even 20 years from now.  I am so psyched he brought Democracy over to the middle east.  Its my dream that has been fulfilled. Mission accomplished!

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 11:11:37 pm »

see, this is why I don't talk politics.

itsrf

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 12:05:36 am »

jimmytwotimes said:
Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:

i'll ask this again...
for what?

You are kidding... right?  Seriously?  Well, Hitler had his believers to the end, even when he sold out his own people to The Russians.

So to answer your question...  Nothing.  George W. Bush has done a stand up job, where this country should be in great shape even 20 years from now.  I am so psyched he brought Democracy over to the middle east.  Its my dream that has been fulfilled. Mission accomplished!

Well, like it or not, we're still in the middle east. If you think about what Saddam did, he was in some ways, just as bad as Hitler or Stalin were. But if we leave now, with the job undone, what will the rest of the world think. I'll tell you, they'll say "Oh, America always tries  to help, but in the end, they will just abandon you."  It will be like Vietnam all over again.
Perhaps Bush could have handled it better, but he still doesn't deserve to be impeached, that's just stupid.
And since I will vote next election--O'bama '08!

"Of a sudden, it moved:
It came upon them swiftly;
It crushed them all to blood.
But some had opportunity to squeal."
Stephen Crane
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 12:14:30 am »

i say get rid of bush he has done nothing good since he has been president .and this war has gone on too long

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:05 pm »

jennyb4u9 said: i say get rid of bush he has done nothing good since he has been president .and this war has gone on too long

that is a crock of shit, my dear. he is not my choice top choice man but it could be a lot worse. as for impeachment. do you realize how much that would cost in our tax dollars!!!!!! you want to be better off or worse?
jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 12:49:39 pm »

gloria said:
jennyb4u9 said: i say get rid of bush he has done nothing good since he has been president .and this war has gone on too long

that is a crock of shit, my dear. he is not my choice top choice man but it could be a lot worse. as for impeachment. do you realize how much that would cost in our tax dollars!!!!!! you want to be better off or worse?

I don't know... lets ask Ken Starr how much it costs.  I think that guy spent millions of the taxpayers money to impeach a guy because he got caught spooging on a dress.  Does that really deserve impeachment?  Or does illegally invading a nation under false pretenses, because his daddy and his daddy's friends have a lot of money at stake?  Yeah, Saddam was a very bad man, but so are the leaders in many other countries (probably just as bad, if not worse).  But we don't go after them for moral reasons, because our leaders have no vested interest in it.  I love this country, but I do hate the current administration.  I am not Republican.  I am not Democrat.  I am Independent.  I think both sides are the same beast... just a different exterior.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 09:28:30 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

i'll ask this again...
for what?

your a damn idiot.
because I'm not drinking the impeach Bush kool-aid you just assume I'm just blindly following the guy.  I'm a Libertarian and have more than a few issues with this guy, but it's tards like you who can't even answer a simple question.
AGAIN I'll ask
impeach Bush.... for what?

just beacause you don't like the war?
because he claims to be a christian?
because of the tax cuts?
because of the Patriot act?

for fucks sake give an answer.  
An answer that makes sense would be nice.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 09:34:00 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

gloria said:

I don't know... lets ask Ken Starr how much it costs.  I think that guy spent millions of the taxpayers money to impeach a guy because he got caught spooging on a dress.  Does that really deserve impeachment?  Or does illegally invading a nation under false pretenses, because his daddy and his daddy's friends have a lot of money at stake?  Yeah, Saddam was a very bad man, but so are the leaders in many other countries (probably just as bad, if not worse).  But we don't go after them for moral reasons, because our leaders have no vested interest in it.  I love this country, but I do hate the current administration.  I am not Republican.  I am not Democrat.  I am Independent.  I think both sides are the same beast... just a different exterior.

you really are clueless if you think Ken Starr went after Clinton because of the blue dress.  
Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

and speaking of special  prosecuters and wasted tax money, how about all the money wasted going after Lewis Libby?

maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 10:17:27 pm »

For Christsakes folks. Even if he was impeached, that is basically just a rule of order and does not get him out of the white house. Clinton was impeached by the house of representatives, but not the Senate, thus, he stayed in office. No proof ever came out about the Clintons, which by the way happened BEFORE, he was elected into the whitehouse, so not an impeachable offense. It was a witch hunt by the republicans to try to discredit him and in some ways it worked.

Now Bush, other than being a complete fucking idiot who is a puppet for Dick Cheny and his Daddy's old cronies and yes, I am a democrat, he has not been found guilty of anything. To spend taxpayers dollars to try to impeach him when he will be out of office in less about a year and a half is nuts! Like Clinton, the house could impeach hime, but not the senate. He would remain in office anyway.

Whew, I am done and going to bed!!

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 02:12:00 am »

Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
gloria said:

you really are clueless if you think Ken Starr went after Clinton because of the blue dress.  
Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

and speaking of special  prosecuters and wasted tax money, how about all the money wasted going after Lewis Libby?

way to ignore the other points

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 02:13:28 am »

itsrf said:
jimmytwotimes said:
Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:

i'll ask this again...
for what?

Well, like it or not, we're still in the middle east. If you think about what Saddam did, he was in some ways, just as bad as Hitler or Stalin were. But if we leave now, with the job undone, what will the rest of the world think. I'll tell you, they'll say "Oh, America always tries  to help, but in the end, they will just abandon you."  It will be like Vietnam all over again.
Perhaps Bush could have handled it better, but he still doesn't deserve to be impeached, that's just stupid.
And since I will vote next election--O'bama '08!

job undone?  your fellow republican above just said it was mission accomplished.  which is it? finished or not finished
?

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 02:14:26 am »

Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
gloria said:

Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

settle down Francis.

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 02:17:35 am »

Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
gloria said:

Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

btw.. you want to discuss this, we can take it off the boards.  I can answer all your silly little questions.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: