HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George bush 2 the natural disaster  (Read 2601 times)
Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 02:46:27 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

gloria said:

jennyb4u9 said: i say get rid of bush he has done nothing good since he has been president .and this war has gone on too long

that is a crock of shit, my dear. he is not my choice top choice man but it could be a lot worse. as for impeachment. do you realize how much that would cost in our tax dollars!!!!!! you want to be better off or worse?

I don't know... lets ask Ken Starr how much it costs.  I think that guy spent millions of the taxpayers money to impeach a guy because he got caught spooging on a dress.  Does that really deserve impeachment?  Or does illegally invading a nation under false pretenses, because his daddy and his daddy's friends have a lot of money at stake?  Yeah, Saddam was a very bad man, but so are the leaders in many other countries (probably just as bad, if not worse).  But we don't go after them for moral reasons, because our leaders have no vested interest in it.  I love this country, but I do hate the current administration.  I am not Republican.  I am not Democrat.  I am Independent.  I think both sides are the same beast... just a different exterior.

you really are clueless if you think Ken Starr went after Clinton because of the blue dress.  
Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

and speaking of special  prosecuters and wasted tax money, how about all the money wasted going after Lewis Libby?

btw.. you want to discuss this, we can take it off the boards.  I can answer all your silly little questions.

somehow i doubt that.  you just seem to hate Bush so much that it clouds your reasoning

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 02:50:08 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

gloria said:

jennyb4u9 said: i say get rid of bush he has done nothing good since he has been president .and this war has gone on too long

that is a crock of shit, my dear. he is not my choice top choice man but it could be a lot worse. as for impeachment. do you realize how much that would cost in our tax dollars!!!!!! you want to be better off or worse?

I don't know... lets ask Ken Starr how much it costs.  I think that guy spent millions of the taxpayers money to impeach a guy because he got caught spooging on a dress.  Does that really deserve impeachment?  Or does illegally invading a nation under false pretenses, because his daddy and his daddy's friends have a lot of money at stake?  Yeah, Saddam was a very bad man, but so are the leaders in many other countries (probably just as bad, if not worse).  But we don't go after them for moral reasons, because our leaders have no vested interest in it.  I love this country, but I do hate the current administration.  I am not Republican.  I am not Democrat.  I am Independent.  I think both sides are the same beast... just a different exterior.

you really are clueless if you think Ken Starr went after Clinton because of the blue dress.  
Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

and speaking of special  prosecuters and wasted tax money, how about all the money wasted going after Lewis Libby?

way to ignore the other points

there are no other points in that post.
He hates the war and want Bush impeached.  Just beacause he doesn't like the war is no reason to impeach a president.
There was more to the Ken Starr investingation than just a jizz spot on a blue dress.  Was it a waste of money? Yes.  Was it politically motivated? Yes.  But so was the whole Lewis Libby clusterfuck.

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 02:50:19 pm »

Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
gloria said:

Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

btw.. you want to discuss this, we can take it off the boards.  I can answer all your silly little questions.
somehow i doubt that.  you just seem to hate Bush so much that it clouds your reasoning

you are the one with your head in the sand and cant come to grips with reality.  Why don't you state all the great things he has done.  Why dont you tell us why he should stay as president?  If over 65% of Americans are dissatisfied with him, why do you keep defending?

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 02:55:22 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

gloria said:

Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

you are the one with your head in the sand and cant come to grips with reality.  Why don't you state all the great things he has done.  Why dont you tell us why he should stay as president?  If over 65% of Americans are dissatisfied with him, why do you keep defending?

I've stated this before.... I'M A LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not defending him as much as bringing sanity to the impeach him crazyness that people like you keep babbling about.
Once again..
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO IMPEACH HIM FOR? [other than the fact you don't like him or the war]

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 03:01:58 pm »

Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
Leader1 said:
jimmytwotimes said:
gloria said:

Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

I'm not defending him as much as bringing sanity to the impeach him crazyness that people like you keep babbling about.
Once again..
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO IMPEACH HIM FOR? [other than the fact you don't like him or the war] < bullshit!

How many times do you want me to say it.  America illegally invaded a country under false pretenses.  How many people did we already kill over there?  How many troops are getting killed for reasons they really dont know.  Again, get your head out of the sand and into reality.  We are occupying a nation, much like how the Germans did when they invaded Czechoslovakia.. The world let that one go by as well.  This invasion is nothing more than a vested interest for George Bush Sr. and his chronies to make lots of $$$ in oil and contracts.  A good majority of Americans know that.  Why don't you?  Why do you accept everything and put your head in the sand?  What makes you think you are so right, where the majority would disagree with you at this point?

Invasion under false pretenses is enough to impeach a President, especially when he knew there were no weapons of mass destruction and there is definitely no link between Iraq and 9/11.  Oh yeah, now its about spreading democracy over the middle east.  Thats right, I forgot.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 03:40:48 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

Leader1 said:

jimmytwotimes said:

gloria said:

Can you say Whitewater?
I knew you could.

Once again..
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO IMPEACH HIM FOR? [other than the fact you don't like him or the war] < bullshit!

How many times do you want me to say it.  America illegally invaded a country under false pretenses.  How many people did we already kill over there?  How many troops are getting killed for reasons they really dont know.  Again, get your head out of the sand and into reality.  We are occupying a nation, much like how the Germans did when they invaded Czechoslovakia.. The world let that one go by as well.  This invasion is nothing more than a vested interest for George Bush Sr. and his chronies to make lots of $$$ in oil and contracts.  A good majority of Americans know that.  Why don't you?  Why do you accept everything and put your head in the sand?  What makes you think you are so right, where the majority would disagree with you at this point?

Invasion under false pretenses is enough to impeach a President, especially when he knew there were no weapons of mass destruction and there is definitely no link between Iraq and 9/11.  Oh yeah, now its about spreading democracy over the middle east.  Thats right, I forgot.

Like it or not, Saddamn Hussien broke the cease fire signed at the end of the first gulf war. Iraq continually locked on to, and fired, at U.S. jets that were patrolling the no fly zones during the 90's.  That in and of itself makes this war "legal".
As far as the weapons of mass destruction go, I'll quote Hans Blix [from his book] ...
"It's troubling that the American intelligence got the threat of WMD's so wrong.  But what is even more of a concern is that the rest of the world and even the UN got it wrong."  So I'll take the word of the head UN weapons inspector on this one.
A good majority of American do not support the war, but I have yet to see where a good majority of Americans think we went over to Iraq for daddy bush's oil contracs.
As far as having my head in the sand, I don't think so.  This war is a mess.  The Bush administration has screwed this up to a point I thought not possible.  But your anti-war views have clouded your judgment on impeachment.  Because as much as you hate the war, the number of soldiers killed, the number of civilians killed, and so on. That is still not a legal reason for impeachment.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: