HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS is news????  (Read 2287 times)
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:42:09 pm »

paris hilton started her jail sentence today. who the fuck cares?Huh i think they should put her in the electric chair::finger.if i were her mother, i'd disown her.

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:59:55 pm »

I think it is funny. I am glad she is serving some jail time.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
random_prozacer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 10:04:41 pm »

psycho_bitch said: paris hilton started her jail sentence today. who the fuck cares?Huh i think they should put her in the electric chair::finger.if i were her mother, i'd disown her.

lol....I need to say no more...perfect comment....::animatedlaugh

::stare?Huh???Shara?HuhHuh::stare
Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:40 pm »

meh... what do you expect any more.

terror plot to blow up JFK airport on page 36 in the NY Times, but front page is a story about brick in India.
Wake up this morning and see that the Today show keeps running the story of how Miss USA fell down during the evening gown portion of the Miss Universe pagent.  Iraq is what it is, but all i keep hearing about today is how mean Sarah Silverman was last night on MTV.

Regardless of you political point of view, the media has failed everyone on all sides of the political spectrum

random_prozacer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:08:00 pm »

Leader1 said: meh... what do you expect any more.

terror plot to blow up JFK airport on page 36 in the NY Times, but front page is a story about brick in India.
Wake up this morning and see that the Today show keeps running the story of how Miss USA fell down during the evening gown portion of the Miss Universe pagent.  Iraq is what it is, but all i keep hearing about today is how mean Sarah Silverman was last night on MTV.

Regardless of you political point of view, the media has failed everyone on all sides of the political spectrum

that is true....good point

::stare?Huh???Shara?HuhHuh::stare
smartass_biker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 10:47:10 pm »

psycho_bitch said: paris hilton started her jail sentence today. who the fuck cares?Huh i think they should put her in the electric chair::finger.if i were her mother, i'd disown her.

i wouldn't waste the electricity on her. a bullet only cost about 50 cents,....... plus a good head shot might improve her looks
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 10:50:38 pm »

Good, I hope the bitch rots. I hate Hollywood. All of those celebrities could fuck off and die for all I care. That is not real news. It's just news for Americans who don't actually care about the world, just who's the next American Idol and what Angelina Jolie is wearing to The Red Carpet. Fuck global warming and immigration! Madoona just adopted a baby!::finger

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 10:54:22 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: Good, I hope the bitch rots. I hate Hollywood. All of those celebrities could fuck off and die for all I care. That is not real news. It's just news for Americans who don't actually care about the world, just who's the next American Idol and what Angelina Jolie is wearing to The Red Carpet. Fuck global warming and immigration! Madoona just adopted a baby!::finger

for the record, I generally agree with what you said, but I would like to know what Angelina Jolie is wearing ANYTIME.  but it shouldn't be considered news

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 10:55:52 pm »

Leader1 said:

CannibalCorpse said: Good, I hope the bitch rots. I hate Hollywood. All of those celebrities could fuck off and die for all I care. That is not real news. It's just news for Americans who don't actually care about the world, just who's the next American Idol and what Angelina Jolie is wearing to The Red Carpet. Fuck global warming and immigration! Madoona just adopted a baby!::finger

for the record, I generally agree with what you said, but I would like to know what Angelina Jolie is wearing ANYTIME.  but it shouldn't be considered news

::animatedlaugh Yes, it's not news, though people may be curious.

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 10:57:01 pm »

I think it is funny that some people think she shouldn't even go to jail. But then, people let off doves when Michael Jackson got off without a conviction and OJ Simpson was acquitted. Whatever.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 11:01:36 pm »

i could careless about paris hilton going to jail she is a snob

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 01:40:31 am »

smartass_biker said:

i wouldn't waste the electricity on her. a bullet only cost about 50 cents,....... plus a good head shot might improve her looks

In "House of Wax" when she got killed, Stitch and I cheered. It was worth the money to see her get killed::finger

BAAAAAAD!
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 01:43:11 am »

Merrrypoppin said:

smartass_biker said:

In "House of Wax" when she got killed, Stitch and I cheered. It was worth the money to see her get killed::finger
lol too funny i hate her too::animatedlaugh

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 01:45:24 am »

Thats brutal, pb. Some people in my dui therapy class like to talk about her, but i cant stand the bitch. She can blow me.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 01:55:01 am »

Uber said:

Thats brutal, pb. Some people in my dui therapy class like to talk about her, but i cant stand the bitch. She can blow me.

Are you sure you'd want her mouth there? Heaven knows where it's been::animatedlaugh

BAAAAAAD!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: