HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the disscusion about that one guy who has bad grammer  (Read 1534 times)
TheOutsider???????
New Member
*
Posts: 47



View Profile
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:57:59 pm »

there's to many pages on that only one let's just start a clean one Cheesy
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 12:12:36 am »

That one guy?

About 3/4 of this forum is "that one guy who has bad grammar"
Logged


Guest
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 12:15:13 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said: That one guy?

About 3/4 of this forum is "that one guy who has bad grammar"
i no i hat we peepl are bad grammer::looking
Logged
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 12:24:20 am »

lol::animatedlaugh
Logged

jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 12:48:46 am »

Quote
live said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: That one guy?

About 3/4 of this forum is "that one guy who has bad grammar"
i no i hat we peepl are bad grammer::looking

wel U iz h@rd meTulZ
Logged


TheOutsider???????
New Member
*
Posts: 47



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 01:20:59 am »

wtf is going on!::confused
there was this guy rms i think everyone said he didn't know what he was talking about and had terrible grammer while trying to use huge words hahahahahaa::animatedlaugh
Logged
STARBUCK
New Member
*
Posts: 882



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 04:04:29 pm »

Quote

TheOutsider?HuhHuh said: there's to many pages on that only one let's just start a clean one Cheesy



It is spelled too, not to.
Logged
TheOutsider???????
New Member
*
Posts: 47



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 04:08:57 pm »

Quote

STARBUCK said:
Quote

TheOutsider?HuhHuh said: there's to many pages on that only one let's just start a clean one Cheesy



It is spelled too, not to.



atleast i don't use big words::animatedlaugh
Logged
STARBUCK
New Member
*
Posts: 882



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 04:17:27 pm »

Quote

TheOutsider?HuhHuh said:
Quote

STARBUCK said:
Quote

TheOutsider?HuhHuh said: there's to many pages on that only one let's just start a clean one Cheesy



It is spelled too, not to.



atleast i don't use big words::animatedlaugh


Yeah, without punctuation, either.  ::finger
Logged
Guest
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:01 am »

this is the internet, who cares about a misspelling and chitty grammer
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals