HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strip Clubs  (Read 3565 times)
SaraJ

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 12:00:49 am »

Anyone frequent them? Ive been once, and I plan on taking a friend of mine for her birthday. ::animatedlaugh Im going to get her a lapdance!
Those girl amaze me! I have no idea how they do some of the shit they do! I want to learn to move like that...but with clothes on ^_^

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 12:24:20 am »

Never been. I've always wanted to go, but I'm a bit shy.
Let me explain. Iwent to a restaurant with a friend of mine and when I realized the waitresses were wearing bikinis, I started blushing.::surprise    I was embarrassed for them. I didn't know where to look so I stared at the table

BAAAAAAD!
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 12:33:43 am »

MissSaraJ said: Anyone frequent them? Ive been once, and I plan on taking a friend of mine for her birthday. ::animatedlaugh Im going to get her a lapdance!
Those girl amaze me! I have no idea how they do some of the shit they do! I want to learn to move like that...but with clothes on ^_^

*is scared*  Who the fuck are you planning on taking and it better not be me because we remember my last strip club expedition.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 12:34:17 am »

i hate them. i will never pay for hamburger when i've got steak at home.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 12:34:53 am »

satan said: i hate them. i will never pay for hamburger when i've got steak at home.

Nicely put.

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 12:39:53 am »

satan said: i hate them. i will never pay for hamburger when i've got steak at home.

I admire you for that::smile  You have a very lucky wife/partner::smile

BAAAAAAD!
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 12:51:22 am »

Never been. Don't intend on it until I can drink (legally). I can't imagine it being any fun sober.

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 01:03:59 am »

jimbob232 said: Never been. Don't intend on it until I can drink (legally). I can't imagine it being any fun sober.
The right company and people you go to the strip club with make ALL the difference. Just don't jump at the first stripper that offers you a lapdance. Just relax, be cool and laid back, and enjoy the show.
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 01:09:52 am »

live said:
jimbob232 said: Never been. Don't intend on it until I can drink (legally). I can't imagine it being any fun sober.
The right company and people you go to the strip club with make ALL the difference. Just don't jump at the first stripper that offers you a lapdance. Just relax, be cool and laid back, and enjoy the show.

And unless you like being on stage NEVER go on your birthday.  No matter what they say to convince you.

MissSaraJ's Lady.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 01:09:58 am »

live said:

My friends would be all the "wrong" company for a strip club

SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 01:13:51 am »

Not you Lady! Im sure youve had enough strip club for a lifetime! Tracy. Shell be 18 in January.

Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 01:19:32 am »

MissSaraJ said: Not you Lady! Im sure youve had enough strip club for a lifetime! Tracy. Shell be 18 in January.

Fun, fun.  I might just go for the sake of putting someone else through what I went through ::animatedlaugh

MissSaraJ's Lady.

SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 01:31:47 am »

lol heck yea! She was pretty excited about it though. She wants a lap dance ^_^. Im going to get her the girl I thought was awesome!

SocialOutkast

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 01:34:17 am »

Been to a few and hated every one of them
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 01:39:09 am »

jimbob232 said:
live said:

My friends would be all the "wrong" company for a strip club
I went with a group of crazy college girls. They had the strippers dancing and making out with each other right in front of me for free. I later boned one of the crazy college girls.::sinister (yes, it's the SLAYER shirt story again)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: