HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strip Clubs  (Read 3862 times)
paulamontero666

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 05:43:31 pm »

i like strip clubs

paulamontero666

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 05:43:48 pm »

but hey, i got a question

paulamontero666

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 05:44:12 pm »

can anyone tell me how to load a pic into a message?

im4evaozzyfan
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 05:47:27 pm »

I've been to a few the beer is overpriced
don't sit at the stage if you want to leave with some money

ROCK FUCKIN ON
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 05:48:36 pm »

click the image tab under the reply box. insert the url to the image (from photobucket or wherever) in the spot where it says null (don't forget to delete the word null)

LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 05:49:18 pm »

zfw said: i find it to be a enjoyable form of entertainment.
i think it's bullshit, it's like going into pizza hut and not being able to eat pizza

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 05:49:47 pm »

STARBUCK said: I don't understand the point.  Why would anyone want to get horny in front of thier friends and then be sent home to jerk off?

thta is pretty damn funny TBB! you know what is funnier? male strippers. i mean when my friends made me go it was at soem club. so. after the guys are done with their show the doors open and guy costumers start comming in trying to pick up all the horney women. that was my only experience with any kind of strip scene. i am not a lesbian so i have no need for clubs. my beer at home is quite refreshing!
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 05:51:13 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said:

zfw said: i find it to be a enjoyable form of entertainment.
i think it's bullshit, it's like going into pizza hut and not being able to eat pizza

nah, you don't go there to eat, you go there to enjoy the female body and listen to the girls tell you their stories.

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 05:52:39 pm »

gloria said:

STARBUCK said: I don't understand the point.  Why would anyone want to get horny in front of thier friends and then be sent home to jerk off?

thta is pretty damn funny TBB! you know what is funnier? male strippers. i mean when my friends made me go it was at soem club. so. after the guys are done with their show the doors open and guy costumers start comming in trying to pick up all the horney women. that was my only experience with any kind of strip scene. i am not a lesbian so i have no need for clubs. my beer at home is quite refreshing!

we had a club like that when i went to SIU. easy pickin's.

Louder_the_Better

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 05:57:59 pm »

There is nothing hotter that watching my husband having some hot chick grinding on him, except for me watcxhing his face whill she's grinding on me.::surprise

You choose to live on your knees, I'm gonna die on my feet!!
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 06:00:23 pm »

zfw said:

gloria said:

we had a club like that when i went to SIU. easy pickin's.

it did not turn me on. first off, i honestly think some of those guys were gay.  and i was already on my guard because the bartenders already wear ya donw before the other guys get there. i honestly did better at other bar settings back then.
sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 06:22:31 pm »

I have never been to a strip club and I dont' see the point of going to one! Just waste of money

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 07:26:53 pm »

gloria said:

oh god, women around male strippers act fucking retarded!!! i used to bartend at a gogo bar in nj, and we had male strippers one night, and i wanted to kill most of these women. they were screaming like the teenyboppers you see in old beatles footage. when the show was over and the girls took the stage, these bitches were giving them the dirtiest looks you could imagine. heard the word "whores" muttered quite a few times too. oh please! some strippers turn tricks, but most of them do it cuz they make really good money.

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 09:35:48 am »

psycho_bitch said: i used to bartend at a strip club. lotsa fun and made about $1000 a week in tips.::smile

my girlfirend down the street used to bartend at one. she told me the strippers often times would get mad at her because she made more money than them. hahahaha.
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 09:40:40 am »

ive been to 2. both were good clubs with decent looking girls. some hound you hard for a lap dance though. one of my friends with me had no money left and this girl kept trying to get him to go to the atm, even when he explained he didnt have any money at the bank either lol::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: