HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most talented ever  (Read 7332 times)
itsrf

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 02:05:20 am »

fantasia barino

"Of a sudden, it moved:
It came upon them swiftly;
It crushed them all to blood.
But some had opportunity to squeal."
Stephen Crane
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 02:16:23 am »

itsrf said: fantasia barino

hahahahahaads, yeah right!!!!!!

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 02:21:41 am »

jimmytwotimes said:

avenged_bodom said: pick which band you think is the most talented! dont pick a band just because you love them. even if you hate them but think they are the most talented explain why....its gonna take me sec. to pick the most talented of all time

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention

I don't need to explain myself.

QFMFT

Pretty much sums it up......

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 02:27:15 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
jimmytwotimes said:
avenged_bodom said: pick which band you think is the most talented! dont pick a band just because you love them. even if you hate them but think they are the most talented explain why....its gonna take me sec. to pick the most talented of all time

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention

I don't need to explain myself.
QFMFT

Pretty much sums it up......

TWO MORE I HAVE TO ADD TO THE MIX!  THESE ARE STAPLES IN MY LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 02:37:43 am »

Yeah man,..I`m one of Zappas biggest fans,...I have seen him play many many times and I really miss him terribly. Especially at Halloween. Those were the best shows he ever did IMO.

ZAPPA!!!!!.......most talented band ever.....

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 02:39:59 am »

I have every single Zappa release, as well as many bootlegs.  He has been such an influential part of my life, yet I had never had the chance to see him live.  YOU HAVE LIVED!!!

avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 02:41:40 am »

im going to say as band dream theater...and jimi hendrix as a guitarist

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 02:48:10 am »

jimmytwotimes said: I have every single Zappa release, as well as many bootlegs.  He has been such an influential part of my life, yet I had never had the chance to see him live.  YOU HAVE LIVED!!!

Steve Vai had invited me to sit at Franks table at the Mudd club in NYC. MY GUITAR HERO FRANK F-ING Zappa!!!....
My girlfriend wanted to go home after the show because she was tired,......I am STILL kickin myself for agreeing to go home. She had to drag me to the train....I have many of his works but nowhere near all of them. He has SO many from oveseas and bootlegs. I knew this dude Phil that had EVERY  single thing ever available and then some,...a LOT of bootleg stuff. I went to see Zappa at the Beacon theater with him...that was the only time I ever went to see Zappa with a real real Zappa fan. Some of the shows Zappa did changed my life entirely,....trust me,...you woulda had to have been there to understand. But I think you probably do......Baby snakes is an awesome movie too,...I went to see the NYC premiere of it in like 1979....they showed it in times sqaure in a really seedy theater. YIKES!!!!::animatedlaugh

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 02:51:29 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
jimmytwotimes said: I have every single Zappa release, as well as many bootlegs.  He has been such an influential part of my life, yet I had never had the chance to see him live.  YOU HAVE LIVED!!!

Steve Vai had invited me to sit at Franks table at the Mudd club in NYC. MY GUITAR HERO FRANK F-ING Zappa!!!....
My girlfriend wanted to go home after the show because she was tired,......I am STILL kickin myself for agreeing to go home. She had to drag me to the train....I have many of his works but nowhere near all of them. He has SO many from oveseas and bootlegs. I knew this dude Phil that had EVERY  single thing ever available and then some,...a LOT of bootleg stuff. I went to see Zappa at the Beacon theater with him...that was the only time I ever went to see Zappa with a real real Zappa fan. Some of the shows Zappa did changed my life entirely,....trust me,...you woulda had to have been there to understand. But I think you probably do......Baby snakes is an awesome movie too,...I went to see the NYC premiere of it in like 1979....they showed it in times sqaure in a really seedy theater. YIKES!!!!::animatedlaugh

I just got the movie "200 Motels", which I downloaded from the blogging networks.  Its not even out on DVD, because of the scene with Keith Moon, where he pretends that he overdosed and is dying.  Very creepy and the irony....  oh the irony...

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 02:56:17 am »

jimmytwotimes said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

I just got the movie "200 Motels", which I downloaded from the blogging networks.  Its not even out on DVD, because of the scene with Keith Moon, where he pretends that he overdosed and is dying.  Very creepy and the irony....  oh the irony...

I just recently picked up 2 DVD`s of Zappa,...one shot in 1974 representing the overnite sensation era,...and one other done in the studio I think. I am always on the prowl for Zappa stuff. I was at the "LIVE in NYC" taping for that album,...there arent shows like that anymore....

ridin my lonely dennil floss......

R.I.P. Frank,....I miss ya!

avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 03:13:49 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
jimmytwotimes said:
_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

I just recently picked up 2 DVD`s of Zappa,...one shot in 1974 representing the overnite sensation era,...and one other done in the studio I think. I am always on the prowl for Zappa stuff. I was at the "LIVE in NYC" taping for that album,...there arent shows like that anymore....

ridin my lonely dennil floss......

R.I.P. Frank,....I miss ya!

nice!

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Gipper6092

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 03:37:16 am »

im gona havee to go with what satan said PANTERA but Lamb Of God is right behind the Mark Morton and Will Adler realy work out together and fuckin Cris Adler is so fucking good on the drums like they say he redifining the drums with his style
Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 03:54:28 am »

to me i cant just pick one band or musician cause theres so much talent and creators innovators out their id say though Black Sabbath for their diversity form a Jazzy Blues band to the creators of Heavy Metal.Id also say SLayer for taking it to the next step and great guitar rhtymes & leads as well as Repulsion for taking it another step further in the Extreme music sound.Also bands like EXIT 13 & Cynic for mixing Grindcore & Death Metal with jazz parts,blues and classical mellow parts.Also theres legends like JIMI Hendrix,Randy Rhoads,Dimebag Darrell.

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 03:57:36 am »

Also Deicide for having great rhtymes and leads and Carcass for having innovative releases from Symphonies of Sickness to Heartwork.

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 04:00:30 am »

Gipper6092 said: im gona havee to go with what satan said PANTERA but Lamb Of God is right behind the Mark Morton and Will Adler realy work out together and fuckin Cris Adler is so fucking good on the drums like they say he redifining the drums with his style

I can understand Pantera, but Lamb of God does not belong in this thread.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: