HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slipknot  (Read 6815 times)
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 08:23:37 pm »

Would have been nice if they were on this year, too bad they arn't, but, hopefully they'll be on future fests with their new album, that'd be fuckin' great.

But they arn't a 2006 band...
blender715

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 09:51:08 pm »

Yeah, I don't understand why this is in 2006 Band Discussion.

Signatures are for losers.
Cyra_The_Freak

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 10:13:33 pm »

This is in the 2006 band post because I wanted to put it here. Smiley Jesus. Is it really that big a deal. The real issue is the Slipknot won't be atending this yer.

This is my first concert!
I'm so fucking pumped!
Im looking forward to all of Columbus,Ohio beating the shit out of me in the pit!
COme on motha fuckaaasss t(-_-t)::finger::sinister::animatedsmile
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 11:05:09 pm »

Cyra_The_Freak said: This is in the 2006 band post because I wanted to put it here. Smiley Jesus. Is it really that big a deal. The real issue is the Slipknot won't be atending this yer.

Yes. It is. We have order and rules for a reason and it'd be nice if you followed them.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 01:58:05 am »

Cyra_The_Freak said: Why does everyone have to say Fuck Slipknot.The least you could do is put some intelligence into your insults.
Really. I'm mean if you just wanna come in and say "Slipknot sucks" youcould put some thought into it....If not why did you even open this thread? ::finger Stupis asses

Fuck Slipknot, they suck.::finger

Cyra_The_Freak

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 05:24:09 am »

jimbob232 said:

Cyra_The_Freak said: Why does everyone have to say Fuck Slipknot.The least you could do is put some intelligence into your insults.
Really. I'm mean if you just wanna come in and say "Slipknot sucks" youcould put some thought into it....If not why did you even open this thread? ::finger Stupis asses

Where was the intelligence?

I'm so fucking pumped!
Im looking forward to all of Columbus,Ohio beating the shit out of me in the pit!
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 09:46:17 am »

Cyra_The_Freak said:
jimbob232 said:

He was lowering his post down to Slipknot's standards.

Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 09:47:55 am »

slipknot does bring massive suckage

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 05:57:04 pm »

Cyra_The_Freak said:
jimbob232 said:

And where is the intelligence in Slipknot's music?

I'm only leveling the playing field.

Cyra_The_Freak

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 07:21:05 pm »

jimbob232 said:

Cyra_The_Freak said:

jimbob232 said:

The same place the inteligence is in any great bands music. Everywhere.

I'm so fucking pumped!
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 10:19:47 pm »

Cyra_The_Freak said:
jimbob232 said:
Cyra_The_Freak said:
jimbob232 said:

The same place the inteligence is in any great bands music. Everywhere.

Are we talking about the same Slipknot? I don't know any great bands called Slipknot. I know of a very shitty hard rock band called Slipknot, but not a great band called Slipknot.

Cyra_The_Freak

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 11:04:45 pm »

Well I like Slipknot. I support them with every decison they make. I love their lyrics...I love tehir sound. I love their enthusiasim. They are a wonderfull band and I don't care what you think of them. I'm disapointed that they wont be at Ozzfest. Yes this is the wrong tab for this but is that really a big deal???Has anyone died because this is in the wrong tab???Did this site shut down because I put up a topic about a band that didn't go in 2006? Nope. Anyways, I love Slipknot. I wish them the best. Cool for those of you that disagree. Thanks to those of you that love slipknot as much as I do and to those who put some amount of intelligence into their insults.
\m/

I'm so fucking pumped!
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 02:42:00 am »

Cyra_The_Freak said: Well I like Slipknot. I support them with every decison they make. I love their lyrics...I love tehir sound. I love their enthusiasim. They are a wonderfull band and I don't care what you think of them. I'm disapointed that they wont be at Ozzfest. Yes this is the wrong tab for this but is that really a big deal???Has anyone died because this is in the wrong tab???Did this site shut down because I put up a topic about a band that didn't go in 2006? Nope. Anyways, I love Slipknot. I wish them the best. Cool for those of you that disagree. Thanks to those of you that love slipknot as much as I do and to those who put some amount of intelligence into their insults.
\m/

Their lyrics are angsty mallcore bullshit.  "I'm so angry at my parents, the world, everyone hates me" crap is NOT metal.  It's hormonal teenage crap. Metal is about empowerment.

There is zero intelligence in their lyrics, the music is simplistic and shitty, Corey Taylor couldn't sing his way out of a paper bag either.

Cyra_The_Freak

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 03:01:26 am »

jimbob232 said:

Cyra_The_Freak said: Well I like Slipknot. I support them with every decison they make. I love their lyrics...I love tehir sound. I love their enthusiasim. They are a wonderfull band and I don't care what you think of them. I'm disapointed that they wont be at Ozzfest. Yes this is the wrong tab for this but is that really a big deal???Has anyone died because this is in the wrong tab???Did this site shut down because I put up a topic about a band that didn't go in 2006? Nope. Anyways, I love Slipknot. I wish them the best. Cool for those of you that disagree. Thanks to those of you that love slipknot as much as I do and to those who put some amount of intelligence into their insults.
\m/

Their lyrics are angsty mallcore bullshit.  "I'm so angry at my parents, the world, everyone hates me" crap is NOT metal.  It's hormonal teenage crap. Metal is about empowerment.

There is zero intelligence in their lyrics, the music is simplistic and shitty, Corey Taylor couldn't sing his way out of a paper bag either.

um...What song does he say he hates his parents in?
Im a teenager.
Corry taylor is a great singer in my opinion.
lmao"I hate my parents???" Come on now.

I'm so fucking pumped!
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 03:12:59 am »

Cyra_The_Freak said:
jimbob232 said:
\m/

um...What song does he say he hates his parents in?
Im a teenager.
Corry taylor is a great singer in my opinion.
lmao"I hate my parents???" Come on now.

The whole maggot mentallity and Slipknot fanbase is rediculous.  And if you can't find the angsty message in their music, you must be retarded:

Here are some samples:
Everybody hates me now, so fuck it

People = Shit
People = Shit (Whatcha gonna do?)
People = Shit (Cuz I am not afraid of you)
People = Shit (I'm everything you'll never be)
People = Shit

I'M - NOT - LIKE - YOU - I - JUST - FUCK - UP

I am my Father's son
Cuz he's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
NOTHING!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!

Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside

Life is just too fucking hard

This fucking life is killing me!

Now tell me those aren't some shitty lyrics written for Hot Topic kids.  You can't.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: