HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fuck you  (Read 3188 times)
Guest
« on: June 06, 2007, 08:56:18 am »

people on this forum suck. all the people i know from the old forum are cool in my book, but all the noobs the new site attracted are really really fucking gay. choke on a cock fuckers. ::finger
Logged
amyyates666
Senior Member
****
Posts: 265



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:09:15 am »

Quote
meshuggahailmeshuggah said: people on this forum suck. all the people i know from the old forum are cool in my book, but all the noobs the new site attracted are really really fucking gay. choke on a cock fuckers. ::finger

Fuck you too!::finger
Logged

"Attention K-mart Shoppers!"
lord_demogorgon
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1244



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 12:14:00 pm »

::finger
Logged
sweet_dark
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4165


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 01:20:53 pm »

::animatedlaugh
Logged


deadjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 305



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 06:24:39 pm »

Dinner and a movie first, please.
Logged

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 06:28:09 pm »

wow harsh words there hating peoples text interesting.
Logged

SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 01:14:40 am »

Quote
jennyb4u9 said: wow harsh words there hating peoples text interesting.
Your "text" is what shows us your "personality" unless you're just being fake.
Logged




Guest
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 01:16:48 am »

Quote
SixxAMEN said:
Quote
jennyb4u9 said: wow harsh words there hating peoples text interesting.
Your "text" is what shows us your "personality" unless you're just being fake.
roflmaorodlfmaolflamaoroflmaolmrmlfolmaorflmaomrmflomao
Logged
SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 01:18:46 am »

Quote
Live said:
Quote
SixxAMEN said:
Quote
jennyb4u9 said: wow harsh words there hating peoples text interesting.
Your "text" is what shows us your "personality" unless you're just being fake.
roflmaorodlfmaolflamaoroflmaolmrmlfolmaorflmaomrmflomao
you disagree?
Logged




Guest
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 01:19:57 am »

Quote
SixxAMEN said:
Quote
Live said:
Quote
SixxAMEN said:
Quote
jennyb4u9 said: wow harsh words there hating peoples text interesting.
Your "text" is what shows us your "personality" unless you're just being fake.
roflmaorodlfmaolflamaoroflmaolmrmlfolmaorflmaomrmflomao
you disagree?
No, I'm making fun of jenny.
Logged
SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 01:21:16 am »

Quote
Live said:
Quote
SixxAMEN said:
Quote
Live said:
Quote
SixxAMEN said:
Quote
jennyb4u9 said: wow harsh words there hating peoples text interesting.
Your "text" is what shows us your "personality" unless you're just being fake.
roflmaorodlfmaolflamaoroflmaolmrmlfolmaorflmaomrmflomao
you disagree?
No, I'm making fun of jenny.
Oh ok ::animatedlaugh
Logged




valerie1977
New Member
*
Posts: 1496



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 10:42:10 am »

Logged

[IMG]
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 11:07:08 am »

whatever dude.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 11:07:43 am »

and buh bye have a nice day.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Toxic_To_The_Taste
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 10:11:53 pm »

I dont think that all of us newbies are that bad.... I never knew about the old site, I worked so much that i was never on the internet, or I would have been here a long time ago, I think that this is a cool place, and while there are suckie people everywhere I have met way worse..... and although i dont think that i am the coolest person in the world i dont think that i am that bad. But everyone has opinions right?
Logged

*GUESS WHAT I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE ME*::finger
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals