HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coal Chamber or Devildriver who's better?  (Read 1171 times)
Louder_the_Better

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 01:12:42 pm »

Devildriver is the SHIT!!!

You choose to live on your knees, I'm gonna die on my feet!!
nomore123456

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 01:15:47 pm »

devildriver by far

Sorzante

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:51 pm »

DevilDriver, but I like the older CD better for some reason. Nothing's Wrong? amazed me when I first heard it.

deadjesus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 01:52:57 pm »

I prefer a sharp shovel to the scrotum.

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 01:57:09 pm »

Devildriver! Coal Chamber's pretty good, but Devildriver have more ferocity and power.

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 02:35:41 pm »

Devildriver...

metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 02:49:42 pm »

Coal Chamber sucked ass I had no choice but to listen to Devildriver at Ozzfest a few years back and I must say they were pretty fucking good and I have been to every show since and they get better and better so I like Devildriver alot.I have also met Dez and the boys a couple of times ,outside of signing sessions, and they are very cool people and Dez doesn't particularly like being reminded of his time in Coial Chamber so I think even he is aware how much they sucked.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 02:50:59 pm »

metalbeast said: Coal Chamber sucked ass I had no choice but to listen to Devildriver at Ozzfest a few years back and I must say they were pretty fucking good and I have been to every show since and they get better and better so I like Devildriver alot.I have also met Dez and the boys a couple of times ,outside of signing sessions, and they are very cool people and Dez doesn't particularly like being reminded of his time in Coial Chamber so I think even he is aware how much they sucked.

They are really cool people, they just hang out with fans, like they are normal people. Very cool to see.
He doesnt think they sucked, he had a lot of isues with those band members.
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 02:52:26 pm »

...DevilDriver. I saw them play with Dimmu Borgir two weeks ago and they kicked ass.
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 02:53:58 pm »

implodingsoul said:

metalbeast said: Coal Chamber sucked ass I had no choice but to listen to Devildriver at Ozzfest a few years back and I must say they were pretty fucking good and I have been to every show since and they get better and better so I like Devildriver alot.I have also met Dez and the boys a couple of times ,outside of signing sessions, and they are very cool people and Dez doesn't particularly like being reminded of his time in Coial Chamber so I think even he is aware how much they sucked.

They are really cool people, they just hang out with fans, like they are normal people. Very cool to see.
He doesnt think they sucked, he had a lot of isues with those band members.

Yes I know that part was just a joke but its definately a part of his life he wants to forget.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 02:54:09 pm »

Brian said: ...DevilDriver. I saw them play with Dimmu Borgir two weeks ago and they kicked ass.

Yeah, they did fucking kick ass on The Invaluable Darkness Tour. When I went, it was Dez's birthday. Great show!

Brian

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 02:57:45 pm »

Yeah, they did fucking kick ass on The Invaluable Darkness Tour. When I went, it was Dez's birthday. Great show!

Very cool. Which date did you see them on? I saw them in Kansas City, Missouri. I'm looking forward to their upcoming album; it should be kick ass!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: