HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any "Price Is Right" Fans Here?  (Read 539 times)
BigLaFeves
New Member
*
Posts: 435



View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 08:58:42 pm »

Don't know if anyone heard this but Rosie O'Donnell was a front runner to replace Bob Barker as host of the show.  Yahoo news just reported she isn't going to get the job!  Thank god for this, I am a long time fan of the show and I would of quit watching it if she was taking over as host.  Anyone else have any thoughts about this?
::finger::animatedlaugh::finger
Logged
erope
New Member
*
Posts: 453



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 09:01:21 pm »

She could of had the job, if she relocated to LA.  She didn't want to do that, and I say THANK THE DEVIL!!!  Rosie needs to die!  ::sinister
Logged

::finger
BigLaFeves
New Member
*
Posts: 435



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 09:03:32 pm »

Quote

erope said: She could of had the job, if she relocated to LA.  She didn't want to do that, and I say THANK THE DEVIL!!!  Rosie needs to die!  ::sinister

It didn't say they offered her the job, and she has already lied about other contract negotiations in the past.  I agree I hate her guts and would have been pissed if she did get it.
::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile::animatedlaugh
Logged
Nephren_Ka
New Member
*
Posts: 58



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 09:05:14 pm »

Bob Barker was a pimp.  I watched a biography on him some time ago.  They talked about how for years any model that wanted to be on the show had to regularly fuck him.  But then one of them got jealous and decided to sue him and make it all public.  Too funny.
Logged
iluvA7XtoDEATH
New Member
*
Posts: 441



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 09:13:50 pm »

Quote

Nephren_Ka said: Bob Barker was a pimp.  I watched a biography on him some time ago.  They talked about how for years any model that wanted to be on the show had to regularly fuck him.  But then one of them got jealous and decided to sue him and make it all public.  Too funny.


damn hes an old guy too...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Logged


KALM
New Member
*
Posts: 1857



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 09:15:24 pm »

george carlin should be the new host lmao
Logged


Guest
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 09:17:00 pm »

thank god NO rosie
Logged
BigLaFeves
New Member
*
Posts: 435



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 09:20:42 pm »

Quote

KALM said: george carlin should be the new host lmao


They say that Drew Carey is being considered, I think that would be cool.
Logged
iluvA7XtoDEATH
New Member
*
Posts: 441



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:22:33 pm »

Quote

BigLaFeves said:
Quote

KALM said: george carlin should be the new host lmao


They say that Drew Carey is being considered, I think that would be cool.


yea drew carey would kick ass
Logged


Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals