HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unholy Alliance 2007  (Read 3354 times)
blender715

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:42:00 pm »

So this year's Unholy Alliance is supposed to be Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Bleeding Through and another opening act to be announced.

Man, last year's lineup destroys this one. This is just kind of sad.

Signatures are for losers.
the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:44:11 pm »

so thats what they are going to call the unholy alliance this year? doesnt even touch last year's lineup. i was hoping that was just a pre unholy alliance tour or something.
blender715

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:46:29 pm »

the_Thunder_God said: so thats what they are going to call the unholy alliance this year? doesnt even touch last year's lineup. i was hoping that was just a pre unholy alliance tour or something.

Yeah, I don't know if it's true, I hope not, but if it is true, that really sucks.

Signatures are for losers.
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 11:09:30 pm »

Gonna be fun if it is true.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 11:14:04 pm »

blender715 said:
the_Thunder_God said: so thats what they are going to call the unholy alliance this year? doesnt even touch last year's lineup. i was hoping that was just a pre unholy alliance tour or something.

Yeah, I don't know if it's true, I hope not, but if it is true, that really sucks.
I don't think They will call it UNHOLY ALLIANCE. Slayer usually change the title of their tour each time. Plus I read  that it was Marilyn Manson with Special Guest Slayer.
MarcStitz77

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 10:02:51 pm »

Live said:
blender715 said:

I don't think They will call it UNHOLY ALLIANCE. Slayer usually change the title of their tour each time. Plus I read  that it was Marilyn Manson with Special Guest Slayer.
Whoever wrote that is a dumb shit

Your Killing yourself to live!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedsmile

quoted by heavymetalgirl: God is fine it's his fans that suck.
CorpseGrinder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 02:48:10 am »

why the fuck Marilyn Manson?...fuck'd up!

40,000 people die everyday, how come you're not one of them?
Frogon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 10:11:17 pm »

Man, that's total crap. I'd post something constructive if I could get over the fact that Marilyn Manson is at the same show as Slayer.
MasterTater

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 11:17:31 pm »

It is indeed Manson headlining with Slayer as support.
I'll be going.  If you don't like it, that's fine.  Whatever.
CowboyFromHell6604

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 11:36:49 pm »

ill be going just to see slayer i missed last year

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 06:27:15 pm »

blender715 said: So this year's Unholy Alliance is supposed to be Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Bleeding Through and another opening act to be announced.

Agreed fully. Marilyn Manson and Bleeding Through vs. Lamb Of God, Mastodon, Children of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed? I'm SO glad I caught last years', because this year sucks with the exception of the all might Slayer! The other two bands make me not want to go and not dissappointed. Fuck MM and BT.

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 06:29:26 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
blender715 said: So this year's Unholy Alliance is supposed to be Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Bleeding Through and another opening act to be announced.

Agreed fully. Marilyn Manson and Bleeding Through vs. Lamb Of God, Mastodon, Children of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed? I'm SO glad I caught last years', because this year sucks with the exception of the all might Slayer! The other two bands make me not want to go and not dissappointed. Fuck MM and BT.
I agree, except i didn't like Mastadon. It was a wall of sound for me. but yeah, last year was Uber.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 06:31:04 pm »

Live_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

I agree, except i didn't like Mastadon. It was a wall of sound for me. but yeah, last year was Uber.

I like Mastodon. Not Thine Eyes Bleed, though. Last year KILLS this years' line-up.

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 06:34:02 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Live_DD said:
CannibalCorpse said:

I like Mastodon. Not Thine Eyes Bleed, though. Last year KILLS this years' line-up.
I had never seen or heard Mastadon before the concert, but i was willing to give them a chance. I guess not being familiar with the music lends itself to the wall of sound issue. But yeah last year was phenomenal.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 06:35:40 pm »

Live_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Live_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

I had never seen or heard Mastadon before the concert, but i was willing to give them a chance. I guess not being familiar with the music lends itself to the wall of sound issue. But yeah last year was phenomenal.

Yeah, last year ruled. I loved the experience and wish that Slayer would've chosen bands that are at least equally as phenomenal.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: