HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: best Horror Movie?  (Read 2077 times)
moosejuice

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 10:26:44 pm »

The Best one that i have seen lately is The Descent
deadjesus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 10:28:48 pm »

The Beyond, or possibly Zombie.  But I'm a Lucio Fulci fanatic.

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:36:22 pm »

The beyond is incredible, but its hard to find an uncensored copy these days, my copy is korean bootleg.

but anyway, I think it would have to be the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the original is still one of the greatest movies ever.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:48:33 pm »

Halloween for me!
deepdea

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 11:00:50 pm »

The Audition, it's sick man::sinister

I am the head and not the tail
GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 11:08:07 pm »

deepdea said: The Audition, it's sick man::sinister

Are you talking about Audition by takashi miike, cause if you are its not one of his best movies.  Check out Visitor Q or Gozu much better miike films.  Actually The Great Yokai War was kick ass to.

Other good Miike films:
Ichi The killer
Dead or Alive
Full Metal Yakuza
The Happiness of the Katakuris
Imprint

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:17:28 pm »

GwarSlave said:

Are you talking about Audition by takashi miike, cause if you are its not one of his best movies.  Check out Visitor Q or Gozu much better miike films.  Actually The Great Yokai War was kick ass to.

Other good Miike films:
Ichi The killer
Dead or Alive
Full Metal Yakuza
Imprint

Seen all the movies you mentioned, all are great, but, The Audition is his best in my opinion.
jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:21:05 pm »

The Exorcist, hands down, is the most fucking scary movie ever made.  Its the only movie that freaked me out for years.  I saw it when I was 10.. maybe that had something to do with it.  No other horror movie has ever scared me.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 11:26:08 pm »

jimmytwotimes said: The Exorcist, hands down, is the most fucking scary movie ever made.  Its the only movie that freaked me out for years.  I saw it when I was 10.. maybe that had something to do with it.  No other horror movie has ever scared me.

The only movie that ever creeped me out and made me not be able to sleep at night was Candyman.
jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 11:28:44 pm »

LordSimen said:
jimmytwotimes said: The Exorcist, hands down, is the most fucking scary movie ever made.  Its the only movie that freaked me out for years.  I saw it when I was 10.. maybe that had something to do with it.  No other horror movie has ever scared me.

The only movie that ever creeped me out and made me not be able to sleep at night was Candyman.

See that didn't freak me out.  Something about The Exorcist though.. And its not even when she is possessed completely.  Its when she is becoming possessed, especially the scene with the crucifix.  That was the scariest fucking scene I have even seen, because you still had no idea what was going on.

GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 12:15:46 am »

LordSimen said:
GwarSlave said:

Other good Miike films:
Ichi The killer
Dead or Alive
Full Metal Yakuza
Imprint

Seen all the movies you mentioned, all are great, but, The Audition is his best in my opinion.

Thats cool, I'm a huge miike fan and I really like the weird shit he does like Visitor Q, its his best in my opinion, but I know a lot of people that like Audition.  I just thought it was a little overrated.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 12:17:22 am »

GwarSlave said:

LordSimen said:

GwarSlave said:

Other good Miike films:
Ichi The killer
Dead or Alive
Full Metal Yakuza
Imprint

Thats cool, I'm a huge miike fan and I really like the weird shit he does like Visitor Q, its his best in my opinion, but I know a lot of people that like Audition.  I just thought it was a little overrated.

Mostly that is because it's his own film that people who arn't famiiliar with him know. My personal personal favorites though are Audition and Itchi the Killer, great fucked up shiz.
GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 12:29:51 am »

LordSimen said:
GwarSlave said:
LordSimen said:
GwarSlave said:

Other good Miike films:
Ichi The killer
Dead or Alive
Full Metal Yakuza
Imprint

Mostly that is because it's his own film that people who arn't famiiliar with him know. My personal personal favorites though are Audition and Itchi the Killer, great fucked up shiz.

Ichi is awesome, great fucking death scenes.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 12:30:43 am »

the movie that freaked me out the most was the entity because it is based on a true story.scared the shit outta me a rapping ghost.

UGotGlocked

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 01:04:01 am »

I've enjoyed the shit out of all George A. Romero's movies from the Living Dead series. But I think the scariest movie of all time is Kazaam. Sure, the movie and the premise itself wasn't scary....but Shaq's acting? I shit myself multiple times in fear that he was going to make another movie.

YOU LOSE!!!! GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: