HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would u do if Ozzy did not exist??  (Read 2096 times)
inmetallicflames

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 08:03:04 pm »

I forget what cult did that..let me look it up.
inmetallicflames

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 08:04:49 pm »

from wikipidia
Jim Jones called a meeting under the pavilion as night fell. It was announced as another "white night", the fake-suicide which had been rehearsed before. But this time, Dr. Laurence Schacht, Nurse Annie Moore, and others mixed cyanide and Valium into a metal vat full of grape Flavor Aid. Before the murder-suicide got under way, Jones argued with two Temple members who actively resisted his decision for the whole congregation to die. One was 60-year-old Christine Miller, who repeatedly suggested alternative strategies, such as taking all the children to Russia[16] along with Jones himself. Another dissenter was almost certainly Jones?HuhHuh? own wife, Marceline
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 08:04:52 pm »

Jonestown did the kool aid.

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 08:05:35 pm »

ah, beat me to it.

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 08:35:39 pm »

dna_work_shop said:
moosejuice said: there would be some one else to take his place
haha yes, that one bum you saw in the corner at safeway that one day. thats him. if ozzy didnt exist then he would have become him and he would have met up with toni iommi and geezer and he would have sang for sabbath and he would become famous...::looking...so many possibilities...

Well actually it probably would have been some five and dime....I don't think the Birmingham, England had anything called Safeway back in the late 60's....

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
pigeon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 12:35:27 pm »

IF OZZY DIDNT EXIST WE WOULDNT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF DARKNESS......THERE WOULD BE NO OZZFEST...WE WOULD ALL BE LISTENING TO CRAP..::sinister
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 12:41:17 pm »

OzzyIronPriest said:
dna_work_shop said:
moosejuice said: there would be some one else to take his place
haha yes, that one bum you saw in the corner at safeway that one day. thats him. if ozzy didnt exist then he would have become him and he would have met up with toni iommi and geezer and he would have sang for sabbath and he would become famous...::looking...so many possibilities...

Well actually it probably would have been some five and dime....I don't think the Birmingham, England had anything called Safeway back in the late 60's....
no thats the best part. if ozzy wasnt born, then safeway would exist in england::animatedlaugh. and if ozzy didnt exist, then maybe sabbath might have been born in the U.S. or something...so many possibilities...

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 12:41:42 pm »

pigeon said: IF OZZY DIDNT EXIST WE WOULDNT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF DARKNESS......THERE WOULD BE NO OZZFEST...WE WOULD ALL BE LISTENING TO CRAP..::sinister
and i hope u do kno that there is other good music in the world...

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
fucksharon

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 12:43:50 pm »

every band today would sound like Led Zeppelin
teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 12:47:52 pm »

metal247 said: every band today would sound like Led Zeppelin

So without Ozzy, Iommi wouldn't exist either?
You fail so hard you are completely out of sauce.

roachcoach

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 06:44:34 pm »

we'd have an ozzy-less society.  Which would be sad.  No funny cameo in Little Nicky or Goldmember.  No "The Osbournes" (yet that might be great, cuz MTV wouldn't have converted into "Dime-a-dozen reality show network"

I'd go on listening to Zep, Hendrix, Guns, AC/DC Alice in Chains, VR, and whatever else smokes my cigar.

Jesus punches your mom in the face!
Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2007, 07:42:18 pm »

i would be a little nerdy boy who loves green day( eh dookie i still like)and all forms of alternitive  like i was before listening to sabbath and there would be no job for zakk wylde. we might still have metal but it wouldn't have  the darkness like it had with sabbath.::finger

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 08:38:39 pm »

Fuzzball said: i would be a little nerdy boy who loves green day( eh dookie i still like)and all forms of alternitive  like i was before listening to sabbath and there would be no job for zakk wylde. we might still have metal but it wouldn't have  the darkness like it had with sabbath.::finger

Yeah, it totally would.  Iommi wrote all the riffs, not Ozzy.  Ozzy just sang along.

graykevin21

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 08:46:21 pm »

listen to some one else duh!!!!!!!!!

lesbian-sex-008.jpg
450 x 600 pixels - 58.1kB

Morningstar

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2007, 09:55:59 pm »

If Ozzy didn't exist-someone else would. Don't get me wrong I Luv Ozzy -when he got hurt a few years ago and rumers said he might die, I went crazy. We would still have some great summer show and we would all still ROCK ON!!!!!!::finger::animatedsmile::finger

::finger::::surprise::animatedsmile
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: