HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself in this thread \\m//  (Read 1038 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2007, 03:01:15 pm »

My name is Cole. Im a 26 year old head out of Southern Cal. I smoke alot of dank and see alot of concerts in my area. Been to Ozzfest 2000-2006 and going to 2007! I have been playing guitar my whole life,it's my passion! I have a band and we ripp it on weekends at local and some distant venues,
our influences are:
Necrophagist
Spawn Of Possession
Pitbulls In The Nursery
The Faceless
Suffocation
Psycroptic
Decapitated
Anata
Deadborn
Behold The Arctopus
Cryptopsy
Sleep Terror
Origin
Dying Fetus
Cannibal Corpse
Meshuggah
Aborted
Krisiun
Emeth
Severed Savior
The Black Dahlia Murder
Torchbearer
Theory In Practice
Yattering
Defeated Sanity
Death
Anomalous
Hate Eternal
Monstrosity
Beheaded

Also as you can see im a serious and dedicated tattoo collector. My body is the canvas,the ink is what I need.

Anything else you want to know..hit me up.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 03:05:44 pm »

hello my name is jennifer i am a mother of 4 and wife.i love music i always have since i was kid my main influence on music is black sabbath.I love going to ozzfest i live for it i never have had so much in my life a whole day of great music and people.other then that im a stay home mom i been married for 12 years this august i cook clean and take care of the kiddos

im4evaozzyfan
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 03:11:20 pm »

hello my name is christine i'm a mother of 1 and also a grandmother of 1 been into ozzy since my mom and dad divorced when i was 7 my dad left behind a black sabbath album (yes album) still listen to it to this day.  Ihave gone to every ozzfest and have seen ozzy live since Dairy of a Madman.  I work in a hospital whick is where i do most of my posting from.  CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOSTON SHOW   ::sinister

ROCK FUCKIN ON
deadjesus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 03:21:34 pm »

Hi, my name is Douchebag, and I'm a professional douchebag.  Aside from catching douche, I enjoy cooking napkins, watching movies with the tv off, long walks on the interstate, your mom, necrobeastopedophilia, and sewing my eyelids to the ceiling.  My motto is "Please staple waffles to my face and remove em with a pitchfork!"  I'm currently incarcerated for a triple bypass operation-turned-multiple homicide and cannibal food fight, but I have access to the warden's office where I post things on the Ozzfest boards and email my genitals to public officials, in case any of them missed them.  I also download teeth.  Not pictures of teeth, but the whole teeth themselves.  If you are interested in adding to my collection, please include your teeth as an attachment and mail it to yourtongue@mycornhole.cum.  Thank you.

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 03:33:40 pm »

Hey. My name is Ryan I am 29. I will be 30 the day before I go to Ozzfest this year. I am married with 6 boys. ages 14,12,11,6,5, and 16 months.  I live in a small town called Fernley, it is just outside of Reno. I have been to every ozzfest since 2000 and will be going this year. We have gone to Marysville and also Shoreline. We prefer Shoreline because it is about 10 degrees cooler. I have been into rock/ heavy Metal since the summer I turned 16. My friend introduced me to GnR-November Rain. I also worked for a landscaping company and the guys listened to the rock station and it just took off from there. Music is a huge part of my life and it always will be.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 03:44:42 pm »

My name is Big T.  I've been to Ozzfest in Dallas 2003/2004/2005...sure hated them passing up Dallas in 2006.  I will be going this year.  I've been active in the local rock scene in Dallas/Ft Worth since 2003.  It's been a wild ride since.  Met and made alot of new friends, done alot of networking.  I'll be 50 this fall...alot of people don't believe me when I tell them that.  

My first two wives always hated the metal music I listened to way back since the late 70's.  They always thought it was evil!  I was always out in the garage or in the shop jammin out.  I remember when Ozzfest first came to Dallas and listening to the commercials on the radio...wishing I could go.   So when the opportunity arose in 2003 to get on the "band" wagon I jumped on it and let my hair down...well...in my case...shaved it all off.  Traded in the corporate uniform for black jeans, tees and boots.  Partied my ass off, went to every concert that came to town, got into promotions, artist management, tried to learn whatever I could get involved in.  I'm married again, but my 3rd wife digs the music and the scene...I love that!  

Haven't been this active on a board or a forum since Godsmack had the Voodoo Tribe up.  That was a cool place to hang out at.  It crashed and burned when the company they hired to run it went bankrupt.  The forum closed down overnight...it really sucked.  I met and made alot of friends at the Godsmack shows through that board.  I'm hoping to do the same here.

Big T
::finger

indigo4789

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 03:58:23 pm »

I'm Indi... 18 years old, just graduated high school. I'll be in college this fall, studying Education of Deaf Students. I'm fluent in both American Sign Language and German. My mom is a single mom, so while she works, I help raise my two little brothers (11 and 10) so you'll often hear me refer to them as my kids. I grew up listening to basically everything. I love my animals and living in the country, although I'm originally from DC. I'm currently in the beginning stages of starting my own business - making and selling jewelry. This is the most interesting forum I've been on and there's tons of cool people here. This'll be my first Ozzfest and I'm really looking forward to it.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Those who can, do.... those who can't, get the hell out of the way.

Naturlich spreche ich Deutsch.
smartass_biker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 04:05:35 pm »

hello my name is smartass and i am an alcoholic. oh sorry wrong night
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 04:25:34 pm »

my name is Miller Lite. I am a beer bottle. nice and cold. smooth and refreshing. been to many a ozzfest.
spock

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 04:31:47 pm »

My name is Spock. Greetings! I'm from Vulcan. I'm half Vulcan and half human,but that's another story. I take time off every year for Ozzfest. I don't do the pit because I have no emotions,dam it. I do enjoy exotic bud with a cold beer. See you at Ozzfest!::finger::animatedsmile::finger

Spock
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: