HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: okay this is funny but sad at the same time  (Read 811 times)
Icyshadow

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2007, 09:44:29 pm »

a couple months ago the winner of my school's battle of the bands (some fuckin screamo band called fatal launch) played at a school ralley. as soon as they started playing, the entire gym just erupted into a huge fucking mosh pit.

i say that the administration would of let it go if it wasn't for the fuckin faggot hardcore dancers punching and elbowing everyone. plus all the dumbasses who turned into basically a riot. HELLO FUCKERS!? WERE IN A SCHOOL!

but it was fun.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 09:47:14 pm »

haha yay for the hardcore kids! i hate the skool system. screw it up as much as you can so that they get so ridiculous that parents pull kids out of skool. i got charged with hacking and i had to talk to the cops and i had to do community service cause i got a teacher to show me how to change my eaccess password. fuckers.

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
metallian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 02:40:49 am »

HELLO FUCKERS!? WERE IN A SCHOOL!
If you actually have respect for school rules you need to die.
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 02:45:02 am »

metallian said:
HELLO FUCKERS!? WERE IN A SCHOOL!
If you actually have respect for school rules you need to die.

I think that may have been more in reference to the fact that fighting on school grounds can turn into a federal offense.

Back on topic--my school would never have allowed a screamo band to play.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
HellSaint

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 02:56:00 am »

You know they can bust you for hugging on school grounds after school lets out?  Make me want to grab my boyfriend and f**k in the parking lot.  The administration system in every situation is way to uptight about everything.  I've been suspended for threatening some preppy b*tch.  I censor myself in sarcasm. or would that be cynicsm?  I can never remember....

Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven::stare
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 01:38:13 pm »

HellSaint said: You know they can bust you for hugging on school grounds after school lets out?  Make me want to grab my boyfriend and f**k in the parking lot.  The administration system in every situation is way to uptight about everything.  I've been suspended for threatening some preppy b*tch.  I censor myself in sarcasm. or would that be cynicsm?  I can never remember....

shit, when i was in school, kids made out in the hallway.....

InEffigy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 07:17:52 am »

lol @ all ur stories there funny my school blows pussy fights

\m/ (-.-)\m/   (-.-(-.-(-.-)-.-)-.-)    

t(-.-t)   o---(-.-o>)
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 03:00:21 pm »

Icyshadow said: a couple months ago the winner of my school's battle of the bands (some fuckin screamo band called fatal launch) played at a school ralley. as soon as they started playing, the entire gym just erupted into a huge fucking mosh pit.

i say that the administration would of let it go if it wasn't for the fuckin faggot hardcore dancers punching and elbowing everyone. plus all the dumbasses who turned into basically a riot. HELLO FUCKERS!? WERE IN A SCHOOL!

but it was fun.
the school prolly did not let it go for fear of a lawsuit if someone were to get hurt on school grounds they are responsible.but yes the kids that screwed it up for everyone else are retarded

kiri

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 04:40:49 pm »

my school can give 2 shits if there's a fight... kinda like a last friday... some senior got the shit beat outta her by a freshman; now thats funny shit...  Too bad it was senior pictures and stuff.  They didnt get in trouble either... then again; it was kinda... 'sick' u just heard a huge thud and the freshman threw the senior face-down into the ground.  funny shit....

::pouting never trust the quiet ones... their the one's to watch out for because they really are plotting out ways to kill you.::sinister
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: