HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earplugs @ Ozzfest?  (Read 3109 times)
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 04:55:02 pm »

I dunno I've been to a shit load of concerts and I have never once been like, "Geez, this is a little too loud for me. If only I had something to dampen the sound.". It's usually a perfect volume for me, and if anything is wrong, IT'S TOO FUCKING QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 04:55:05 pm »

SatyriKING said:
LoweDownDirty1 said: i guess you also think that musicians that use earplugs are pussies too? again ::finger

Thats different when you are on stage next to the amps and moniters every fucking day,
it only takes 1 time to fuck up your hearing for life

moosejuice

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 04:55:41 pm »

im to lazy to wear them
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 04:56:03 pm »

samp_dawg said: I dunno I've been to a shit load of concerts and I have never once been like, "Geez, this is a little too loud for me. If only I had something to dampen the sound.". It's usually a perfect volume for me, and if anything is wrong, IT'S TOO FUCKING QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because you already damaged your hearing. I bet when talking to people you often have to say "What was that?" To make them repeat what they said. You probably don't even notice it.
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 04:57:28 pm »

samp_dawg said: The only ear problems I have are when shit is all up in my ear.
How do you get SHIT all up in your ears::confused
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 04:58:14 pm »

LordSimen said:

samp_dawg said: I dunno I've been to a shit load of concerts and I have never once been like, "Geez, this is a little too loud for me. If only I had something to dampen the sound.". It's usually a perfect volume for me, and if anything is wrong, IT'S TOO FUCKING QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because you already damaged your hearing. I bet when talking to people you often have to say "What was that?" To make them repeat what they said. You probably don't even notice it.

Actually my hearing has been fucked since I was a kid, even before I ever started going to concerts. I have a condition called Swimmer's Ear, which means I have abnormally thin ear canals, and it causes hearing problems and frequent ear infections whenever I get water in it. So it's like I have my own natural ear plugs.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 05:00:42 pm »

Raspy voice = yes

ear ring = fucking annoying. The only thing to make it stop ringing is to put music on. But last year, Ozzy and BLS were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to loud. It was ridiculous
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 05:15:37 pm »

Hyundai Pavilion is loud as shit..even the shitty bands are loud here. Must be our setup.

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 05:25:20 pm »

yea fuck that i gotta hear that shit

RIP Rigger Dan
lord_demogorgon

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 05:34:20 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said:
SatyriKING said:
LoweDownDirty1 said: i guess you also think that musicians that use earplugs are pussies too? again ::finger

Thats different when you are on stage next to the amps and moniters every fucking day,
it only takes 1 time to fuck up your hearing for life
Exactly
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 05:38:58 pm »

i never could use ear plugs they bother my ears.it makes them feel stuffed. pluss i like to enjoy the music

BritishSteel

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 05:43:25 pm »

Are some brands better than others? I mean, does anyone here have earplugs they would recommend? The last time I wore earplugs, they really ruined the sound quality of the music and kept falling out.  What are some good earplugs?
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 05:44:19 pm »

My ears will be ringing. I will have earplugs for my kids though.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
bigsick

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 05:52:11 pm »

earplugs arent a bad idea. Ive been going to shows for years and years and every time i go i get this annoying ringing, especially in my right ear. It lasts for days and depending on where i am at the show, maybe even a week or longer. I cant hear shit and people have to talk extremely loud, so fuck people that are against earplugs, they might be a good investment afterall

Horsedick

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 05:58:32 pm »

Earplugs for the win!  I just wish I started using them sooner.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: