HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earplugs @ Ozzfest?  (Read 3146 times)
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 07:09:57 pm »

metalbeast said: I don't see the point of wearing plugs at any show.
What about a buttplug at ozzfest? You might need one with some of the fucrz on here....
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 07:12:52 pm »

::finger hell no
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 07:14:45 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said: Every year I see countless people with earplugs in..WTF?
If you have to wear earplugs at a concert you shouldnt be there. If you dont head home with your ears ringing it's not ozzfest to me..my ears ring even the next day sometimes..thats part of the loud metal genre. Always come home with a raspy voice and ringing cloudy ears..isnt that the way it's supposed to be?

Well, fuck you. I don't wear them, but I probably should. Some people would like to continue having their hearing ability at the next show they attend.

And while I guess they might not be a big deal at Ozzfest, some local shows/smaller club tours I go to are real fucking loud. It just becomes a wall of sound that sounds sloppy. Having earplugs then might not be a bad idea.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 07:16:31 pm »

caex said:

AVOIDING HEARING DAMAGE

Is that clear enough for you? I think that is a VERY good reason to wear them.

Ears are sensitive, loud noise causes nerve damage when the ears are exposed for a certain amount of time depending on the Decibel Level. Nerve damage is what causes ringing in the ears. Eventually, all one will be able to hear is that ringing.

Quote for mother fucking truth.
TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 07:36:10 pm »

Don't wear em. Never will.
I say go big or go home.  

And unlike some people here who go to a concert every month (u kno who u r),  I'm lucky if I can go to 3 every year.  So in conclusion, I dont pose myself for any large amount of hearing damage.

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 07:38:24 pm »

Live said:
What about a buttplug at ozzfest? You might need one with some of the fucrz on here....
::animatedlaugh
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 07:41:23 pm »

caex said:

AVOIDING HEARING DAMAGE

Is that clear enough for you? I think that is a VERY good reason to wear them.

Ears are sensitive, loud noise causes nerve damage when the ears are exposed for a certain amount of time depending on the Decibel Level. Nerve damage is what causes ringing in the ears. Eventually, all one will be able to hear is that ringing.

You do have a good point but I want to hear everything as loud as possible for as long as I am able.I know that may sound stupid however I already suffer from some nerve damage I was born that way so I don't hear 100% as it is.I know you may say that is even more of a reason but in my case I can't hear very well with the plugs so I won't wear them
Bulldog4t

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2007, 07:45:50 pm »

beyondoasis said: Don't wear em. Never will.
I say go big or go home.  

And unlike some people here who go to a concert every month (u kno who u r),  I'm lucky if I can go to 3 every year.  So in conclusion, I dont pose myself for any large amount of hearing damage.

I'm lucky if I can go to 1 per year, so I don't really think it's an issue for me.  When I do go, I want it as loud as fucking possible.  The louder and heavier, the better!!!::finger

Ridding the world of stupidity, one person at a time . ::stare
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2007, 07:54:28 pm »

Bulldog4t said:
I say go big or go home.  

I'm lucky if I can go to 1 per year, so I don't really think it's an issue for me.  When I do go, I want it as loud as fucking possible.  The louder and heavier, the better!!!::finger

Some of us try to go as often as possible, hence the positive side to wearing them.

curlyq101

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2007, 07:58:58 pm »

i have never liked earplugs but i wear em if i have em::finger

" I got something to say.....I raped your mother today!" - The Misfits
voraphobia

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2007, 08:02:20 pm »

if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs
TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2007, 08:02:44 pm »

jimbob232 said:

Bulldog4t said:

I say go big or go home.  

Some of us try to go as often as possible, hence the positive side to wearing them.

well than I encourage you.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2007, 08:04:14 pm »

voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs

Fuck you. Did you read any of the responses? Some of us go to shows 3 times a month, maybe more. The volume has been becoming louder and louder at every show I go to. Keep that trend up, and I'll be deaf by age 30. Using something that might delay that process would be nice.

gimmetheskissorz

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2007, 08:05:08 pm »

if its too loud you're too fuckin old!!!::finger

ROCK ON!::sinister
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2007, 08:05:22 pm »

beyondoasis said:
jimbob232 said:
Bulldog4t said:
I say go big or go home.  

well than I encourage you.

Thanks. I do agree, they can look silly and they aren't really necessary at large outdoor venues.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: