HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earplugs @ Ozzfest?  (Read 3167 times)
Bulldog4t
New Member
*
Posts: 75



View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2007, 08:05:35 pm »

Well yeah, if you have the means to go often then I would encourage earplugs, I know I should probably wear them anyway, but I don't.   ::sinister
Logged

Ridding the world of stupidity, one person at a time . ::stare
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2007, 08:05:37 pm »

Quote
gimmetheskissorz said: if its too loud you're too fuckin old!!!::finger



Again, fuck you too.
Logged


voraphobia
New Member
*
Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2007, 08:05:59 pm »

Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs


Fuck you. Did you read any of the responses? Some of us go to shows 3 times a month, maybe more. The volume has been becoming louder and louder at every show I go to. Keep that trend up, and I'll be deaf by age 30. Using something that might delay that process would be nice.
i go to shows once a fucking week i know how loud shit is thats the way it should be plugtard
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2007, 08:06:56 pm »

Quote
voraphobia said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs

Fuck you. Did you read any of the responses? Some of us go to shows 3 times a month, maybe more. The volume has been becoming louder and louder at every show I go to. Keep that trend up, and I'll be deaf by age 30. Using something that might delay that process would be nice.
i go to shows once a fucking week i know how loud shit is thats the way it should be plugtard

Then I hope you go deaf in like a year, then you'll see how much of a dumbass cunt you are for bashing people who want to continue enjoy metal music for a long time.
Logged


voraphobia
New Member
*
Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2007, 08:08:44 pm »

Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

voraphobia said:
Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs


Fuck you. Did you read any of the responses? Some of us go to shows 3 times a month, maybe more. The volume has been becoming louder and louder at every show I go to. Keep that trend up, and I'll be deaf by age 30. Using something that might delay that process would be nice.
i go to shows once a fucking week i know how loud shit is thats the way it should be plugtard


Then I hope you go deaf in like a year, then you'll see how much of a dumbass cunt you are for bashing people who want to continue enjoy metal music for a long time.
thankfully i was born a puusy so ill hear fine till the day i die
Logged
Bulldog4t
New Member
*
Posts: 75



View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2007, 08:10:55 pm »

Quote

voraphobia said:
Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

voraphobia said:
Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs


Fuck you. Did you read any of the responses? Some of us go to shows 3 times a month, maybe more. The volume has been becoming louder and louder at every show I go to. Keep that trend up, and I'll be deaf by age 30. Using something that might delay that process would be nice.
i go to shows once a fucking week i know how loud shit is thats the way it should be plugtard


Then I hope you go deaf in like a year, then you'll see how much of a dumbass cunt you are for bashing people who want to continue enjoy metal music for a long time.
thankfully i was born a puusy so ill hear fine till the day i die


Personally,  I don't think it makes you a pussy if you wear earplugs.  It makes you smart, which I can see that a few people in here could use a few brain cells since they don't have any.  If I had the means to go to more shows I would probably start wearing them too.  ::animatedsmile
Logged

Ridding the world of stupidity, one person at a time . ::stare
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2007, 08:10:56 pm »

Quote
voraphobia said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
voraphobia said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs

Fuck you. Did you read any of the responses? Some of us go to shows 3 times a month, maybe more. The volume has been becoming louder and louder at every show I go to. Keep that trend up, and I'll be deaf by age 30. Using something that might delay that process would be nice.
i go to shows once a fucking week i know how loud shit is thats the way it should be plugtard

Then I hope you go deaf in like a year, then you'll see how much of a dumbass cunt you are for bashing people who want to continue enjoy metal music for a long time.
thankfully i was born a puusy so ill hear fine till the day i die

Then you probably either don't go to shoes every week or are full of yourself. I don't why someone wanting to delay inevitable hearing loss would offend you so much. It's just not logical.  It's not like they're poseurs or some shit. they can still hear the bands playing clearly.
Logged


travisey666
Senior Member
****
Posts: 309



View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2007, 08:13:52 pm »

i only wear them at smaller indoor venues not outside concerts like ozzfest
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2007, 08:15:06 pm »

Quote
travisey666 said: i only wear them at smaller indoor venues not outside concerts like ozzfest

And there's nothing wrong with that. They aren't really necessary at an outdoor experience.

Anyone who opposes their use is either ignorant, or a retarded mallcore kid who cares more about moshing/hxc dancing than the actual music, and should just leave the forums for listening to shitty music in the first place.
Logged


voraphobia
New Member
*
Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2007, 08:17:01 pm »

im not offended by it. its the topic and u responded to me like u were offended by my post so its my duty as a blogger to respond my thoughts
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2007, 08:18:57 pm »

Quote
voraphobia said: im not offended by it. its the topic and u responded to me like u were offended by my post so its my duty as a blogger to respond my thoughts

And I'm not supposed to be offended by you saying:

voraphobia said: if its to loud ur to old fuck a bunch of plugs

?

You started the bullshit. I apologize for responding in the manner that you started in.
Logged


the_Thunder_God
New Member
*
Posts: 1176



View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2007, 08:20:16 pm »

i always come back deaf with a headache for a day. i probably should wear earplugs, but i can't stand it. i like to enjoy what i can do now. but if you want to wear em, it's your choice.
Logged
voraphobia
New Member
*
Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2007, 08:21:52 pm »

whatever it was a saying from an old radio station its on topic and i think ur vag is leaking
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2007, 08:24:48 pm »

Quote
voraphobia said: whatever it was a saying from an old radio station its on topic and i think ur vag is leaking

And how exactly was I suppose to know about some old radio station saying?

You didn't exactly propose it as sarcasm. No need to continue being a dick, since things are cleared up.
Logged


Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals