HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anti-Zombie Coalition  (Read 1271 times)
UGotGlocked

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2007, 12:58:46 pm »

Zombies are a scourge that have plagued humanity for all of it's existence. There is a large chance that in our life time a zombie outbreak will occur somewhere in the world. The most prominent places would be in one of the thrid world countries of the world in which disease runs high. The zombie virus, Solonum, is in fact a very real and frightening thing. When the shit hits the fan, and the dead rise...will you be ready? I know I will.

YOU LOSE!!!! GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 01:01:19 pm »

valerie1977

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 01:05:24 pm »

i AM a zombie.

[IMG]
amyyates666

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 01:06:43 pm »

I've read the Zombie Survival Guide, so I'll be ready.

"Attention K-mart Shoppers!"
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 01:07:07 pm »

UGotGlocked said: Zombies are a scourge that have plagued humanity for all of it's existence. There is a large chance that in our life time a zombie outbreak will occur somewhere in the world. The most prominent places would be in one of the thrid world countries of the world in which disease runs high. The zombie virus, Solonum, is in fact a very real and frightening thing. When the shit hits the fan, and the dead rise...will you be ready? I know I will.

darling, you really need to stop sniffing glue.

valerie1977

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 01:08:06 pm »

psycho_bitch said:

UGotGlocked said: Zombies are a scourge that have plagued humanity for all of it's existence. There is a large chance that in our life time a zombie outbreak will occur somewhere in the world. The most prominent places would be in one of the thrid world countries of the world in which disease runs high. The zombie virus, Solonum, is in fact a very real and frightening thing. When the shit hits the fan, and the dead rise...will you be ready? I know I will.

::animatedlaugh
i still like to rub elmers glue on the palm of my hand, let it dry, and peel it off..::animatedlaugh

[IMG]
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 01:09:10 pm »

valerie1977 said:

psycho_bitch said:

i still like to rub elmers glue on the palm of my hand, let it dry, and peel it off..::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaughme too. i thought of you when i saw this thread::smile

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 01:14:32 pm »

Oh shit...The Zombies are coming..::surprise I guess that I had better lock my doors and get my shotgun ready..::looking Bring those bastards on..::animatedlaugh

valerie1977

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 01:27:14 pm »

psycho_bitch said:

valerie1977 said:

psycho_bitch said:

::animatedlaughme too. i thought of you when i saw this thread::smile
::sinister

[IMG]
deadjesus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 06:53:57 pm »

Fuck that shit.  I'm gladly joining the horde, just so I can serve the Ancient Ones and devour the flesh of those undeserving to walk on this earth.  I hope the stars are right tomorrow!

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
spock

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 07:18:23 pm »

They keep comming back in a bloodthirsty lust for HUMAN FLESH!!::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 07:19:31 pm »

a day i cant wait for::finger
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 02:05:39 am »

WE ALL MUST BAN TOGETHER IF WE ARE TO STOP THESE UNDED BEINGS!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: