HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He will be wearing for the rest of the season number 19th  (Read 46 times)
kgvfnfgvfsx

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2015, 11:06:54 pm »

Fernando Torres ' return to Vicente Calderon makes fans crazy, 4th at the debut ceremony to join Atletico Madrid, nearly 45,000 Atletico fans descended on the scene, meet the "King" in return. Vicente Calderon in the mid-day close to full, and many fans lined up outside even arrived early at the stadium. And when Torres appeared on the turf when fans to the former "golden boy" showed great enthusiasm. Fernando Torres facing the applause and cheers of the fans is also very moving. He kissed the badge on his shirt and said: "I am waiting for this moment for a long time. I am pleased to be able to wear red-and-white jerseys back into the stadium. "He also said:" feels good to be home. Some day, you ought to tell me what the hell I did, should be able to get such a courtesy.

Atletico Madrid President Cerezo Torres is expressed on behalf of all home welcome. He definitely was the moment for "sheets" fans had looked forward to for a long time. "Today is very important for victoria secret outlet all the Atletico Madrid man of the day. After 7 years, Torres went home. "He also pointed out that Torres ' return to perfectly represent a player's loyalty and love for the Club, and said:" Torres was always in these tough times we carried the flag of the Club.

On loan status are Torres joined Atletico from AC Milan. He will be wearing for the rest of the season number 19th. Torres was Atletico fans ' heroes. In 2001, at age 17, Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid youth team promoted to the first team after 6 years he made 244 appearances for the Club, scoring 91 goals and becomes Atletico's youngest Captain (19 years old). In 2007 he transferred to Liverpool, and hit Spain players highest value on record.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: