HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read this In memory to my father  (Read 7997 times)
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2007, 05:13:10 pm »

This post is about my Father then man he was and why, I am posting this on a Ozzy site,
MY FATHER was 46 and A hard core ozzy fan since he was young, most recently he was very excited too go see ozzy in ozz feast for the last time in concert, Unfortinatly he wont be able too make it, Because 3 assholes cut his life short this is His STORY
My Father Born Christmas eve of 1960,
Grew up too be a very loving person, and a great Husband Father and grandfather,
U could always here him blasting ozzy weather it be a record, cd, New or old in the home or in the car, We dont hear that music coming from him anymore and this is why,
On Memorial day (may 28th 2007) this year at 1:30 am My parents Home was SET! on FIRE with My Father, Brother and beloved Pets sleeping inside, they all managed too get out but our dog and 5 Newborn kittens died, My father was flown to st barnabus medical center for burns in livingston NJ while my brother was in warren Hospital in phillipsburg NJ, My brother was released almost imidiately, While my father stayed in the hospital for a week fighting for his life with kidney failier and extreame smoke innalation, My father unfortianly Died, On monday the 4th of June at 6:45 am, Due to his lungs no longer funtioning because of the Smoke innalation and his heart tierd from the stress,
My father really did love Ozzy and was so excited too see him in concet this year at ozz feast, but as i said Unfortinatly he will only be there in spirit, We have nothing left from our home and nothing left of my fathers. Not even the Ozzy albums he had cerished so much, Honetly I dont know why I am writing this maybe too get out, the kinda of fan my father was, and how presious Life is, or how never too take anything for granted, Now as we make the arrangements for my fathers memorial service, we have decided too use Here for You, which was my fathers favorite song off the new black rain Cd along with lay your world on me, we are using here for u as the back drop song for his Life memory dvd ( a dvd that flips through pictures from my fathers life)
Now as the time comes too get tickets for ozz feast this year we are all going in memory of my father and the whole time we are there will remember how much my father woulda loved too be with us physicly,
Ozzy has lost a Very speacial fan because of the stupid acts from a few young adults.
if you would like too read what has been in the newspapers this whole ordeal please go to express-times.com and type in Christopher Szipocs,

thanks for reading
if you would like to get in contact with me please email
alexisann6969@yahoo.com

Sincerly
AnnaMarie szipocs, His daughter.

I once was daddy's lil girl, Now I am a Lil girl with out a daddy!
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 05:17:02 pm »

Condolances..So sorry...Sounded like a good man..RIP Christopher Szipocs.

GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 05:17:43 pm »

I can't say anything that will make you feel better but I wish you the best.

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 05:19:51 pm »

wow. im so sorry to hear of your loss. my thoughts are with you Sad

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 05:20:15 pm »

Im sure he will be there with all of you at ozzfest and beyond...The spirit lives on...keep hope..It's not goodbye..but see you later.

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 05:20:33 pm »

God Bless You...That is some crazy shit...I am sure that your father was a great man...My condolances

bigd

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:21:07 pm »

i know you don't know me, but i just wanted to say how truely sorry i am for your loss, and their really isn't anything i can add to that would numb the pain of losing your father, but know this by going to ozzfest in his memory you will honor his memory

the metal gods are upon us, are you ready to face their trials
sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 05:24:15 pm »

I'm sorry to hear your story it is very sad.

RIP Christopher Szipocs

Linnylikewingy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 05:26:22 pm »

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.  Rest in Peace to your Father.

irrigator58

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 05:27:52 pm »

Sorry man.....Sad

Amon Amarth - November 28
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 05:29:21 pm »

Thanks U too every one who's posting Comments, and those who continue too, My father was a great man, and we all miss him. this is Y going to ozzfest this year means so much too me

inyerface38

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 05:32:47 pm »

aww thats sad,, i'm sure your dad will be there w/ you, sorry to hear about your lose. Sounds like he was a good guy.

::animatedsmile
devildriver100164
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 05:34:21 pm »

wow i am so very sorry for your loss, i lost both of my parents when i was 14 years old i know how you feel, my dad took me to my first concert KISS after he was addicted he went to all my concerts, iam again so sorry, but like others said he will be there wiyh you in spirit.

::finger
bigsick

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 05:34:47 pm »

RIP.

AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 05:46:46 pm »

Oh yea I would Like too add that my father and I even daced too changes by keely and ozzy at my wedding

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: