HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read this In memory to my father  (Read 7974 times)
monicaa
Community

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2007, 11:48:52 am »

If I wanted attention, I wouldve made a thread of losing my father. Or mother. Or step father.

hahahha whatever.
i'm done posting in this thread.
so say what you want.
Dr_Shock

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2007, 11:50:00 am »

Good...now go away so those of us with any decency can exist in peace.
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2007, 12:05:39 pm »

All I have too SAY was your step Father MURDERD? Probably Not cause if he was chances are it woulda been in news pappers or on tv, Also, This WAS YOUR STEP FATHER! not Your Blood father mine was, Maybe you didnt have a all to great realationship with him, I had a wonderful realationship with MY father HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND and what made it better was the fact he was my father, (i know your type dont turn that around and start saying he was only your best friend because you have no friends, for one that would be un-true and two immature) Was your Father sorry STEP FATHER fighting for his Life for a week because assholes, set fire too his home while he was sleeping? did he substaine more burns because he was trying too save our pets, Did he have too be on a ventalator, for his last week of life did he have too go threw Excurciating baths too try and Remove the Burned skin Was he put in too a medically induced Coma, That all of his family memebers had too come by and Pray he would pull threw, or pray he could even hear us, Was your Steop father On Dialisis and a feeding tube, medications up the ass just too try and keep him alive, so 3 assholes wouldnt have too go inj for murder! also Did U know he was sick and going too die aka cancer or something, cause let me tell you something MY father was in very good heath matter of fact only hrs b4 the incedit he was shopping at a store happy and joking around, which still brings me back WAS UR STEP FATHER MURDERED, maybe you would understand a lil more what i was going threw if he had been,    IM sorry my thread has Offended you IF you dont like IT stop reading and Go away NO one forced you too post on this Topic, andOh ya sorry about your LOSS of your Step father, and On the topic of If I am a attention go getter, what do you think your doing? starting and Arguement too get attention!
If this Is the way I handle MY greiving I dont see what the Problem IS? It works for me and as far as i know thats all that matters Thanks Very much.

I once was daddy's lil girl, Now I am a Lil girl with out a daddy!
Mauler36

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2007, 12:19:10 pm »

all i can say is party like he would at ozzfest. my dad died last octbober 2 days before his birthday, so i know how you feel. rock on

::finger
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2007, 12:21:14 pm »

Mauler36 said: all i can say is party like he would at ozzfest. my dad died last octbober 2 days before his birthday, so i know how you feel. rock on

Thank YOU

OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2007, 12:34:29 pm »

sorry you had to see that lame ass shit Anna

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
Dr_Shock

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2007, 12:40:11 pm »

Me too.....and sorry if it seemed I was contributing to it by arguing with her
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2007, 12:56:35 pm »

No Its Ok, Her and I actully were Pm-ing eachother she didnt realize really what had happend with my father, I number one shouldnt have dised her father, and two she should have messaged me first if she really though I was just gaining attention,

When you really think about it Both her and I are grieving and we are Upset or mad about losing someone very close too us,
So we both kinda took it out on each other since we cant take it out on the ppl who truely deserve it.

She's an OK person, but like I said her and I have quite a bit in common right now. and Sometime's yelling at someone you dont know helps too make things easier.

Dr_Shock

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2007, 12:59:05 pm »

Well I must say...you have a very mature outlook... Kudos to you! Smiley
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2007, 01:01:49 pm »

=) lol thank u, Id hope I would,
im 21, I have two boys 4 and 2 plus Ive been married already and Now seperated. and with a new love lol.

So I have my problems, I am glad that yes I can say for my age I have matured, from the Immature teenager I used too be,

Life can do that too ya LOL

lvsnoopy88
Community

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2007, 05:26:25 pm »

thats a good out look anna marie i'm sorry you had to listen to that shit monicaa was dishing out maybe she'd rather read the forums on female ejaculation and other stupid shit i see on here.  you were reaching out and most of  the people on here have nothing but good wishes for your recovery in dealing with this great loss!!!
AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2007, 08:38:02 pm »

I really cant exress HOW much appreaciation I have for everyone who has been so supportive I wish there something I could do or give everyone, I have never felt this Welcome

skink

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2007, 08:49:59 pm »

monicaa said: If I wanted attention, I wouldve made a thread of losing my father. Or mother. Or step father.

hahahha whatever.
i'm done posting in this thread.
so say what you want.

typical young self centered cunt...scary america will one day be left to heartless soul-less assholes

AnnaMarieSzipocs

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2007, 01:20:17 pm »

[/QUOTE]

typical young self centered cunt...scary america will one day be left to heartless soul-less assholes
[/QUOTE]

Well I sure as hell Hope not.

I dont feel like I was striving for attention when posting this, I just wanted too see what type of response I would get,  Ill be Honest I am not a "metal head" Im not in too much of the Screaming type music where i cant make out the words, But since my father liked it so much mainly Ozzy I felt I might as well see why, I have, for one Ozzy's Music is pretty damn good, I shoulda new that and too the fans are just as great!
U have all been so kind and thoughtfull. I really dont know what too say I love coming on here and seeing whats been posted the good wishes for my family, what I will probably doo is when this Forum really does show a decline in responses is I will print out the Pages and always have a reminder of how Kind everyone was too me, and didnt even know me

Thanks again ALL

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2007, 01:23:47 pm »

Your dad sounds like he was an exceptional man. Keep the Faith!!! METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: