HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MORE OZZFEST LOCATIONS??  (Read 1349 times)
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 01:04:14 am »

lambofozzy said: FUCK SHARON OSBOURNE I FUCKIN HATE HER OZZFEST IS DEAD ONLY GOOD BAND THIS YEAR OTHER THAN OZZY IS METALLICA LOOK IVE BEEN 2 A COUPLE OF OZZFESTS AND LAST YEAR WAS THE BEST IN MY BOOK OTHER THAN WHEN SLIPKNOT WAS THERE IN 04 I HOPE FUCKIN MAYHEM BANKRUPTS OZZFEST BECAUSE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW HOW TO THROW A FUCKIN CONCERT TOUR        PS SLIPKNOT OWNZ YOU FUCK YOU IM NEVER COMING BACK ON THIS GAY ASS FORUM AGAIN::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Itza n00b. And he's dumb because Slipnut sucks fucking bit monkey dick. And Metallica is NOT the ONLY other good band there. You forgot Goatwhore, DevilDriver and HellYeah. I understand that people may not like some of these bands but that is more then just fucking Metallica who probably can't perform as well as they did in the 80's.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 01:10:51 am »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Everything is relative according to the timimg as set forth by the metal gods..........
OZZFEST will be BACK with multiple locations in the summer of 2009,..mark my worrds with a sharpie in the color of your choice.......::laugh

blurple.
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 01:35:35 am »

piggyspotts21 said: SO AM I SO RETARDED THAT I CANNOT FIND OUT ANY OTHER OZZFEST LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE ONE IN TEXAS??? COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE??? THANKS! Smiley::smile
YOU FAIL. ENSIFERUM AND BELPHEGOR WERE ADDED TO AMON AMARTHS TOUR!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 02:38:11 am »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Everything is relative according to the timimg as set forth by the metal gods..........
OZZFEST will be BACK with multiple locations in the summer of 2009,..mark my worrds with a sharpie in the color of your choice.......::laugh

Blood Red ::sinister

hatebreed516

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 04:13:14 am »

this probably sounds redicilous at first, but hear this, i think that, for purpose of exposing metal, and or gaining new fans hopefully, they should put a few mainstream bands, such as seether, breaking benjamin, 3 days grace,etc. on tour with some more metally bands, in hopes that more people will appreciate metal
darkbook

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 07:39:14 am »

piggyspotts21 said: SO AM I SO RETARDED THAT I CANNOT FIND OUT ANY OTHER OZZFEST LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE ONE IN TEXAS??? COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE??? THANKS! Smiley::smile
no just i day sorry ::animatedsmile::animatedsmile::animatedsmile::animatedsmile::animatedsmile

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: