HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Slipknot Masks  (Read 2600 times)
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 09:33:31 pm »

And she's buying a stairway..........to heaven.
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 09:35:09 pm »

robert plant sang "suck it samples guy from slipknot"

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 11:16:47 pm »

dethklok66623 said: all the pointless memebers need to fuck off and fucking die. they get paid for fucking nothing. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS BULLSHIT
I still dig Slipknot but you're right. The music industry is bullshit coz Mushroomhead was doin the same shit years before Slipknot but kept it underground, not to mention the fact half of their shit is better than Slipknot

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 11:21:38 pm »

slayer1__ said:

dethklok66623 said: all the pointless memebers need to fuck off and fucking die. they get paid for fucking nothing. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS BULLSHIT
I still dig Slipknot but you're right. The music industry is bullshit coz Mushroomhead was doin the same shit years before Slipknot but kept it underground, not to mention the fact half of their shit is better than Slipknot

i think it went something like Mushroomhead was getting big so they put together Slipknot cause they saw how well the whole 'wear stupid masks' thing was working.
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 11:30:25 pm »

man, there's a lot of faggots in this forum.

Ghost812

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 11:31:11 pm »

I dont know shit bout mushroom head, but slipknot has been doing the masks since 1996.

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 11:37:08 pm »

Theory said: I dont know shit bout mushroom head, but slipknot has been doing the masks since 1996.

who cares? they both suck...just like their gimmick.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 11:41:25 pm »

Mushroomhead is a band from Cleveland, Ohio. Formed in 1993, the band?HuhHuh?s music can be described as a synthesis of alternative, heavy metal, and electro-industrial influences. The members of Mushroomhead have identified themselves by wearing masks. It has been widely debated that Slipknot has copied this in their career as Mushroomhead formed 2 years before Slipknot, or facial disguises as well as individual pseudonyms.

Mushroomhead is identified by its distinct HuhHuh?X Face?HuhHuh logo HuhHuh?? commonly worn boldly on the masks of most members, as well as clothing and associated merchandise.

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 12:04:46 am »

slayer1__ said:

i hate insane clown posse!

evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 01:43:38 am »

DIMEBAG_CFH said:
Prison_Mike said:
DIMEBAG_CFH said:
MC?HuhHuh said: Just a stupid gimmick.::looking

its not a gimmick they have changed the way their masks look every time they come out with a new album

That...is...a.....gimmick...........

every band has to have something to set them apart from the others for slipknot its having 9 people up there acting fucking crazy and having masks

It sets them apart alright.  Shitty music and an even shittier stage presence.  This band needs to fuck off and die already.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 01:59:11 am »

SATAN said:

slayer1__ said:

i hate insane clown posse!
1 mill  a year just in merchandise, while still remaining somewhat underground.... I put their bankroll ahead of Slipknot anyday::looking

bydemonbedriven

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 04:00:10 am »

DIMEBAG_CFH said:

Prison_Mike said:

DIMEBAG_CFH said:

MC?HuhHuh said: Just a stupid gimmick.::looking

its not a gimmick they have changed the way their masks look every time they come out with a new album

That...is...a.....gimmick...........

every band has to have something to set them apart from the others for slipknot its having 9 people up there acting fucking crazy and having masks

Ahh, yeah every band that sucks and has absolutely no talent needs something to set them apart. That's the exact definition of a gimmick. But hey, I guess if I sucked that bad I'd be wearing a mask too. Most good bands rely on their musical talents to set them apart.

The only good thing about Slipknot is their drummer. And I'm not talkin' about the clown who beats on trashcans. ::looking

Strat

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 04:22:24 am »

fuck!

this band hasn't died yet?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 05:06:51 am »

i like the one with the tiki for a head. its not scary its just funny. like at a show you'd think hed fall over a lot trying to support that up and still rock out.

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 05:31:49 am »

I stopped commenting on Slipknot threads long ago just because of the hate they generate. Though I like the music I do, I'm not afraid to admit I'm still a fan of this band. I personally don't give a shit anymore, half the people that comment on them are ignorant anyway.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: