HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lamb of God the next Pantera  (Read 1902 times)
bydemonbedriven

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 03:31:40 am »

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused

bydemonbedriven

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 03:36:15 am »

evilrob666LV said:

FOF_jr said:

DIMEBAG_CFH said:

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

PANTERA never stole anything from anybody

look up exhorder

Look up Black Sabbath.  Every metal band in existence stole from them.

Fuckin' A Man!!! What he said!!!

bydemonbedriven

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:23 am »

FOF_jr said: the new pantera= the old pantera....the old pantera=weird al...there for...the new pantera is weird al! jk jk::animatedlaugh

You really need to STFU dude!! your makin' a fool of yourself. ::confused

Strat

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 04:26:42 am »

bydemonbedriven said:

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused

lol... the truth hurts doesn't it.   You fail

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 04:34:41 am »

Strat said:

bydemonbedriven said:

Like I said, they started out playing that music. They aren't KNOWN as a glam band. And that music was the shit back in the day. You fail!!!

Strat

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 04:37:40 am »

bydemonbedriven said:

Strat said:

bydemonbedriven said:

Like I said, they started out playing that music. They aren't KNOWN as a glam band. And that music was the shit back in the day. You fail!!!

heh why did you leave out the picture?  Ashamed?  What kind of a fan are you?

lol.... glam music was never the shit.  Another epic fail.

They weren't known as a glam band because they sucked..... took them a while to take an idea from someone else and cash in. (ala QUIET RIOT)

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 04:43:45 am »

Strat said:

bydemonbedriven said:

Strat said:

bydemonbedriven said:

They weren't known as a glam band because they sucked..... took them a while to take an idea from someone else and cash in. (ala QUIET RIOT)

Listen douche, I know who you fucking are (RAMV). And I'm not about to argue with you about this shit. You know nothing about old school metal. So Fuck Off !!!

Strat

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 04:47:50 am »

bydemonbedriven said:

Strat said:

bydemonbedriven said:

Strat said:

bydemonbedriven said:

Listen douche, I know who you fucking are (RAMV). And I'm not about to argue with you about this shit. You know nothing about old school metal. So Fuck Off !!!

heh.... i'd say the same thing on any forum about such an overrated band.  I dont care for this little retarded forum war you bitches are having.  And no.... you have no idea who i am.

Besides, i dont think you're in a position to accuse anyone of not knowing anything about old school metal when you claim that "Glam metal" was the shit.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 05:00:09 am »

My hope is that LoG is going to be the first major metal band not to either sell out, change their music to something gay like country, or have a band member die from drugs or angry fans.
Im hoping theyll pull a rush and just get old on stage.

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 12:19:37 pm »

dna_work_shop said: My hope is that LoG is going to be the first major metal band not to either sell out, change their music to something gay like country, or have a band member die from drugs or angry fans.
Im hoping theyll pull a rush and just get old on stage.

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 12:27:24 pm »

evilrob666LV said:

FOF_jr said:

DIMEBAG_CFH said:

look up exhorder

To bad Black Sabbath ripped off Blue Cheer::animatedlaugh

euronymousghost

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 12:54:07 pm »

PrimusSucks said:

evilrob666LV said:

FOF_jr said:

DIMEBAG_CFH said:

look up exhorder
and it goes on & on

::sinister::finger
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 01:40:51 pm »

what the fuck::surprise

RIP Rigger Dan
evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 01:59:18 am »

PrimusSucks said:
evilrob666LV said:
FOF_jr said:
DIMEBAG_CFH said:

look up exhorder

Tou'che.......I'm trying to keep it simple and talk about bands that most people on here would actually know about.  Blue Cheer has changed members so many times and haven't made nearly the impact on metal as Sabbath.

sabbath583

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 02:28:39 am »

Yeah, they could be. All they have to do is be another insignificant band who gets way more credit than they deserve for not doing that much. (I do like Pantera though, they're just overrated. Fuck Lamb of God though. Shitty band).

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: