HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lamb of God the next Pantera  (Read 1902 times)
bydemonbedriven
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 03:31:40 am »

Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused
Logged

bydemonbedriven
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 03:36:15 am »

Quote

evilrob666LV said:
Quote

FOF_jr said:
Quote

DIMEBAG_CFH said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?


PANTERA never stole anything from anybody


look up exhorder


Look up Black Sabbath.  Every metal band in existence stole from them.


Fuckin' A Man!!! What he said!!!
Logged

bydemonbedriven
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:23 am »

Quote

FOF_jr said: the new pantera= the old pantera....the old pantera=weird al...there for...the new pantera is weird al! jk jk::animatedlaugh

You really need to STFU dude!! your makin' a fool of yourself. ::confused
Logged

Strat
New Member
*
Posts: 979



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 04:26:42 am »

Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused


lol... the truth hurts doesn't it.   You fail

Logged

_____________________________________________
bydemonbedriven
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 04:34:41 am »

Quote

Strat said:
Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused


lol... the truth hurts doesn't it.   You fail


Like I said, they started out playing that music. They aren't KNOWN as a glam band. And that music was the shit back in the day. You fail!!!
Logged

Strat
New Member
*
Posts: 979



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 04:37:40 am »

Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

Strat said:
Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused


lol... the truth hurts doesn't it.   You fail


Like I said, they started out playing that music. They aren't KNOWN as a glam band. And that music was the shit back in the day. You fail!!!


heh why did you leave out the picture?  Ashamed?  What kind of a fan are you?

lol.... glam music was never the shit.  Another epic fail.

They weren't known as a glam band because they sucked..... took them a while to take an idea from someone else and cash in. (ala QUIET RIOT)
Logged

_____________________________________________
bydemonbedriven
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 04:43:45 am »

Quote

Strat said:
Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

Strat said:
Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused


lol... the truth hurts doesn't it.   You fail


Like I said, they started out playing that music. They aren't KNOWN as a glam band. And that music was the shit back in the day. You fail!!!


heh why did you leave out the picture?  Ashamed?  What kind of a fan are you?

lol.... glam music was never the shit.  Another epic fail.

They weren't known as a glam band because they sucked..... took them a while to take an idea from someone else and cash in. (ala QUIET RIOT)


Listen douche, I know who you fucking are (RAMV). And I'm not about to argue with you about this shit. You know nothing about old school metal. So Fuck Off !!!
Logged

Strat
New Member
*
Posts: 979



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 04:47:50 am »

Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

Strat said:
Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

Strat said:
Quote

bydemonbedriven said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

Listen DumbAss, its obvious you don't know shit about music and how bands are influeced by what they listened to when they start out. Every band, as you put it, "rips off" some other band to a certain extent.

And for the record, Pantera was never known as a "glam band". They started out, as teenagers playing the type of metal that was more prevelant at the time. Again influeces. So don't talk like you know shit. Cuz you don't!! ::confused


lol... the truth hurts doesn't it.   You fail


Like I said, they started out playing that music. They aren't KNOWN as a glam band. And that music was the shit back in the day. You fail!!!


heh why did you leave out the picture?  Ashamed?  What kind of a fan are you?

lol.... glam music was never the shit.  Another epic fail.

They weren't known as a glam band because they sucked..... took them a while to take an idea from someone else and cash in. (ala QUIET RIOT)


Listen douche, I know who you fucking are (RAMV). And I'm not about to argue with you about this shit. You know nothing about old school metal. So Fuck Off !!!


heh.... i'd say the same thing on any forum about such an overrated band.  I dont care for this little retarded forum war you bitches are having.  And no.... you have no idea who i am.

Besides, i dont think you're in a position to accuse anyone of not knowing anything about old school metal when you claim that "Glam metal" was the shit.
Logged

_____________________________________________
dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 05:00:09 am »

My hope is that LoG is going to be the first major metal band not to either sell out, change their music to something gay like country, or have a band member die from drugs or angry fans.
Im hoping theyll pull a rush and just get old on stage.
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 12:19:37 pm »

Quote

dna_work_shop said: My hope is that LoG is going to be the first major metal band not to either sell out, change their music to something gay like country, or have a band member die from drugs or angry fans.
Im hoping theyll pull a rush and just get old on stage.
Logged

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 12:27:24 pm »

Quote

evilrob666LV said:
Quote

FOF_jr said:
Quote

DIMEBAG_CFH said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?


PANTERA never stole anything from anybody


look up exhorder


Look up Black Sabbath.  Every metal band in existence stole from them.

To bad Black Sabbath ripped off Blue Cheer::animatedlaugh
Logged

euronymousghost
New Member
*
Posts: 245



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 12:54:07 pm »

Quote

PrimusSucks said:
Quote

evilrob666LV said:
Quote

FOF_jr said:
Quote

DIMEBAG_CFH said:
Quote

watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?


PANTERA never stole anything from anybody


look up exhorder
and it goes on & on

Look up Black Sabbath.  Every metal band in existence stole from them.

To bad Black Sabbath ripped off Blue Cheer::animatedlaugh
Logged


::sinister::finger
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2500



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 01:40:51 pm »

what the fuck::surprise
Logged

RIP Rigger Dan
evilrob666LV
New Member
*
Posts: 803



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 01:59:18 am »

Quote
PrimusSucks said:
Quote
evilrob666LV said:
Quote
FOF_jr said:
Quote
DIMEBAG_CFH said:
Quote
watchwolf said: Next Pantera? So, the next metal band to get huge by ripping off the sound of another band after changing from a glam band?

PANTERA never stole anything from anybody

look up exhorder

Look up Black Sabbath.  Every metal band in existence stole from them.
To bad Black Sabbath ripped off Blue Cheer::animatedlaugh

Tou'che.......I'm trying to keep it simple and talk about bands that most people on here would actually know about.  Blue Cheer has changed members so many times and haven't made nearly the impact on metal as Sabbath.
Logged

sabbath583
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 772



View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 02:28:39 am »

Yeah, they could be. All they have to do is be another insignificant band who gets way more credit than they deserve for not doing that much. (I do like Pantera though, they're just overrated. Fuck Lamb of God though. Shitty band).
Logged


Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals