HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone see Heaven $ Hell yet?  (Read 1944 times)
Stif

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 11:57:59 pm »

Heaven and Hell.........Blasphemy

My heads so full of things I set my mind free of them, I'm Breakig The Rules....
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 05:57:19 am »

Stif said: Heaven and Hell.........Blasphemy

You're an idiot.

Stif

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 10:43:32 pm »

Its Ozzy Fucking Osbourne..........Not Ronnie Fucking Dio

My heads so full of things I set my mind free of them, I'm Breakig The Rules....
T_BONE

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 12:04:02 am »

Saw them up here in Canada, actually went to see Megadeth( and they fuckin' rocked) Down played too. It was cool to see Geezer and Tony again, playing something different but i left early anyways cause  I didn't really know the tunes and i ain't that big on Dio although i do have a couple discs. Stayed at the same hotel as them, BFD.
markyg1966

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 01:41:54 pm »

Well, here's the 40 year-old dude rambling on again... but I have to say something about Heaven and Hell.

Now, I've seen quite a lot of rock and metal shows over the last 27 years, and many bands I've seen quite a few times. There has been Slayer, Rolling Stones, Merciful Fate, King Diamond, Skid Row, Sebastian Bach, Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Exodus, Metallica, W.A.S.P., Anthax, Great White, Judas Priest, The Who, Metal Church, April Wine, Motorhead, Dio, Nirvana, Whitesnake, Stone Sour, Aerosmith, Down, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Ramones, Soundgarden, Grim Reaper, Krokus, Robert Plant, Sword, Gary Moore, Disturbed, Rainbow, Anvil, Bullet for My Valentine, Velvet Revolver, Guns & Roses, L.A. Guns, Badlands, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Scrape, Static-X, Rush, Yngwie Malmsteen, Living Color, Ten Years After, Godsmack, Twister Sister, Nazareth, Meat Puppets, Joe Satriani,  The Cult, Blue Oyster Cult, Scorpions, Biff Naked, Voivod, Tea Party, Accept, Finger Eleven, Motley Crue, Drowning Pool, Megadeth, David Lee Roth, Van Halen, Van Hagar, ZZ Top, Saxon, a half-dozen dead blues guitarists, Sabbath with 5 different singers, all the other Ozzfest bands, plus too many I've forgotten. I've seen Ozzy the most - 24 times, including six times with Sabbath.

This year, I went to see Heaven and Hell three times (Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa). It is THE BEST performance I have seen in my life! Screw the one-dimentional Dio-bashers and decide for yourself. Go see this show!
bigsick

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 07:23:11 pm »

I saw them in chicago and they were fucking awesome, i wish rob zombie played our show cause megadeth is sorta eh live but it was still a good show

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: