HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Headbangers Ball?  (Read 907 times)
darkbook
New Member
*
Posts: 1200



View Profile
« on: July 13, 2008, 08:23:49 pm »

Only 1 hr whats up with that?
Logged

Miracle_Man
New Member
*
Posts: 1117



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 08:25:00 pm »

Yeah that is so lame
Logged

TerracottaPie
New Member
*
Posts: 1413



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 08:39:48 pm »

fuck mtv and viacom.
Logged

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 08:50:36 pm »

MTV hates us.
Logged

Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 08:54:59 pm »

i wish i had better cable. :[
Logged
dethklok66623
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4044



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 08:56:35 pm »

Mtv2 changed headbangers ball to only an hour WTF!!!?!?!?!? i stoped watching a while ago but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged


Cannibal
New Member
*
Posts: 1008



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 09:25:38 pm »

It's cut down and theres a big set of commercials between EACH music video. From what I've seen theres one video then like 10 commercials then a video then a bunch more commercialls. HBB=fail
Logged

darkbook
New Member
*
Posts: 1200



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 09:34:46 pm »

Quote

Cannibal said: It's cut down and theres a big set of commercials between EACH music video. From what I've seen theres one video then like 10 commercials then a video then a bunch more commercialls. HBB=fail
ha MTV fuckin sucks ::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged

DamnYankee07
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2042



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 10:00:41 pm »

Yeah it is dumb, that used to be a source of excitement for me, but first they start throwing screamo shit on the playlist, then they cut it down to an hour. I was hoping the fucking commercials would be cut down to compensate, but no. Only about nine to ten videos will get through a night now. ::looking
Logged


??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 10:04:31 pm »

Everyone should watch Metal Mania on VH1 Classic instead.
Logged

DamnYankee07
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2042



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 10:07:11 pm »

Quote

TheSexyFatSaltShaker said: Everyone should watch Metal Mania on VH1 Classic instead.

I would love to! But, I am poor and only have basic cable.::pouting
Logged


Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 10:09:04 pm »

Quote

DamnYankee07 said:
Quote

TheSexyFatSaltShaker said: Everyone should watch Metal Mania on VH1 Classic instead.

I would love to! But, I am poor and only have basic cable.::pouting


i'm in the same boat.
but i live in a small town so our basic cable is 10 years behind every town around it.
i don't even get comedy central. SadSad
Logged
DamnYankee07
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2042



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 10:10:14 pm »

Quote

thisdistance said:
Quote

DamnYankee07 said:
Quote

TheSexyFatSaltShaker said: Everyone should watch Metal Mania on VH1 Classic instead.

I would love to! But, I am poor and only have basic cable.::pouting


i'm in the same boat.
but i live in a small town so our basic cable is 10 years behind every town around it.
i don't even get comedy central. SadSad

No comedy central? That sucks, I feel slightly more fortunate.
Logged


Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 10:11:00 pm »

you better.  it's quite depressing.
Logged
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 10:11:32 pm »

Quote

thisdistance said:
Quote

DamnYankee07 said:
Quote

TheSexyFatSaltShaker said: Everyone should watch Metal Mania on VH1 Classic instead.

I would love to! But, I am poor and only have basic cable.::pouting


i'm in the same boat.
but i live in a small town so our basic cable is 10 years behind every town around it.
i don't even get comedy central. SadSad

Sorry. If you have High speed internet, try Xm Liquid Metal. Or Xm Squizz. They have no commercials, and they both play good music in my opinion, I think people on here would like Liquid Metal more though, because they are a lot heavier.
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals