HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Ozzfest 08 be webcast?  (Read 2933 times)
mangledflesh

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2008, 02:46:43 pm »

So in light of a recent festival that had time to edit and package its live footage
of a 3 day event and pulled off well via a sponser, why does the makers of this grand 8+yr life run of Ozzfest put it on the web?

Its only for one day and if anything they can charge a $6.66 fee for ppl to watch coverage all day. It would def make up for the ones that cant make it to Tx for the 1 stop.

Thoughts?
mangledflesh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 04:01:44 pm »

Really, noone has thoughts of this? I would be nice for the ones that cant or wont make the trip and has a high speed connection.
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 10:11:27 pm »

that would be sweet and there's technically time to work it out.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
tabasco

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 11:48:01 am »

A webcast would be great, and for a minimal fee (I like your $6.66) for the those that cant make the trip.  Good Idea!  ::smile
mangledflesh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 09:04:47 pm »

A few ppl agree and in this day and age, it should be a option. With 131 ppl viewin this thread I wonder if any of them were any mods that would might of passed on the word. Its only one day, all day, it would be great for that happen. I would call off work to watch it all day, haha
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 11:09:59 pm »

they should get some venues in different cities to participate.  put it on the big screen, charge $6.66 to get in, donate the profits to cancer research.  the bar (or wherever) will make their $$$ from drinks/food, the fans will get to see the show and everyone who can't get to Texas can celebrate Ozzfest together.  even have a merchandise stand all the bands can send their stuff to sell there.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 04:16:05 am »

for the small fee of, what will cost you just as much as if you went.... That is of course if they decide to do that.... I'm sure Sharon is seein the dollar signs!! I'll wait till it comes out on DVD, burn it and give copies away for free just to piss her off!::surprise

nervousrex

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 11:29:53 am »

without question....

lollapalooza streams free on at&t's blueroom..

gotta do it for the ozzfest destination festival for all those unable to attend.
maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 08:01:47 pm »

mangledflesh said: So in light of a recent festival that had time to edit and package its live footage
of a 3 day event and pulled off well via a sponser, why does the makers of this grand 8+yr life run of Ozzfest put it on the web?

Its only for one day and if anything they can charge a $6.66 fee for ppl to watch coverage all day. It would def make up for the ones that cant make it to Tx for the 1 stop.

Thoughts?

Damn interesting concept and could generate additional income, however, I am sure that there would still be people bitching about the qualilty of the feed, sound, why are they using that camera, blah, blah, blah.............. I would pay to see it though!

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 08:47:51 pm »

AlpineValleyGirl said: they should get some venues in different cities to participate.  put it on the big screen, charge $6.66 to get in, donate the profits to cancer research.  the bar (or wherever) will make their $$$ from drinks/food, the fans will get to see the show and everyone who can't get to Texas can celebrate Ozzfest together.  even have a merchandise stand all the bands can send their stuff to sell there.

That would be nice, but I doubt they will do it anyway

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:10 am »

CthulhuXDawn said:

AlpineValleyGirl said: they should get some venues in different cities to participate.  put it on the big screen, charge $6.66 to get in, donate the profits to cancer research.  the bar (or wherever) will make their $$$ from drinks/food, the fans will get to see the show and everyone who can't get to Texas can celebrate Ozzfest together.  even have a merchandise stand all the bands can send their stuff to sell there.

That would be nice, but I doubt they will do it anyway
QFT

mangledflesh

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 09:16:15 am »

Imagine that, another big festival that use to be a traveling behemoth is now a 2 to 3 day event BUT is now going to be webcast and still no word of Ozzfest?

Come on....
Alec29

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 09:27:57 am »

While I doubt that Sharon will webcast, you can bet your last dollar it will be a DVD which will come out around Christmas time. She's going to make the most money she can.......remember where you heard it first!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: