HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modeling Pictures. IDGAF if you like em or not.  (Read 16900 times)
Caseyyy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 05:17:32 pm »

jazphotochick said: We should model together.
You're super pretty and those pics were good.
The only one that i like is the very last one. Its a classic!!! I couldnt model  though, I dont have the patience and I get pissed really easily!
Its good to know that i had a baby 4 mo ago and i am back down to the weight i was before..

::finger
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 05:38:22 pm »

What in the hell is that in your mouth?? It doesn't look a ball gag, so umm what the hell is it? It almost looks like a use rubber that someone tied to your mouth, and posting pics of yourself is all fine, but your headline SCREAMS attention whore. Oh and the quality of the pics suck and if your going to wear sexy lingerie, don't buy it at walmart, go to a nice sex store and spend some money of them they look nicer and not so trashy. Oh and a little more work on the sexy look too.::looking::animatedlaugh

laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 06:15:52 pm »

nursebetty88 said: What in the hell is that in your mouth?? It doesn't look a ball gag, so umm what the hell is it? It almost looks like a use rubber that someone tied to your mouth, and posting pics of yourself is all fine, but your headline SCREAMS attention whore. Oh and the quality of the pics suck and if your going to wear sexy lingerie, don't buy it at walmart, go to a nice sex store and spend some money of them they look nicer and not so trashy. Oh and a little more work on the sexy look too.::looking::animatedlaugh
It looks like a used tampon to me..haha
But seriously, this chick is a psycho!!...which is not attractive at all (trust me I know... she likes to randomly call my phone because she is so fucking insecure about her relationship with sexemanbeast..it's sad and pathetic and even her bf thinks so)
No one cares about you and your boyfriend or your crap "modeling pics"
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:30:25 pm »

Th
CaseyMilf said:
thisdistance said: the first one is fucking hilarious.  you look like a deer caught in headlights.

i don't like any of them.  too bright.  can't see your face, not that i would want to cause i think you're a weird looking skank.
Awwwwwww, Shows to know how much you know about photography!!! =)
Do you think you make me mad by saying shit about me? Well, ya dont. Just shows how big of a dumb ass you are!! =)

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Pictures are a lot more beautiful if people can see your face. The only picture I liked was the last one because everything falls together nicely. And I have the same outfit you do except the black satin stripes and bows are pink. And I do know a good bit about photography and lighting is basically everything. And the lighting in almost every picture sucks and so does your face when you can see it. You need to study some Betty Paige, Dita Von Teese and some fashion model pictures if you really want to go anywhere. And it doesn't seem like your boobs are big enough for your outfits. I would go on but you'd probably say that I'm just jealous and are just talkin' shit. Here's a good photography pic I took in Myrtle Beach this past saturday.

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 06:33:16 pm »

CthulhuXDawn said: Th

CaseyMilf said:

thisdistance said: the first one is fucking hilarious.  you look like a deer caught in headlights.

i don't like any of them.  too bright.  can't see your face, not that i would want to cause i think you're a weird looking skank.

Do you think you make me mad by saying shit about me? Well, ya dont. Just shows how big of a dumb ass you are!! =)

Pictures are a lot more beautiful if people can see your face. The only picture I liked was the last one because everything falls together nicely. And I have the same outfit you do except the black satin stripes and bows are pink. And I do know a good bit about photography and lighting is basically everything. And the lighting in almost every picture sucks and so does your face when you can see it. You need to study some Betty Paige, Dita Von Teese and some fashion model pictures if you really want to go anywhere. And it doesn't seem like your boobs are big enough for your outfits. I would go on but you'd probably say that I'm just jealous and are just talkin' shit. Here's a good photography pic I took in Myrtle Beach this past saturday.

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

And your pic you took in Myrtle beach is beautiful by the way. ::surprise

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 06:43:25 pm »

CaseyMilf said:

lame comeback. I think my opinion of you would be a lot higher if you never opened your mouth again.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 06:45:53 pm »

laurenlove said:
nursebetty88 said: What in the hell is that in your mouth?? It doesn't look a ball gag, so umm what the hell is it? It almost looks like a use rubber that someone tied to your mouth, and posting pics of yourself is all fine, but your headline SCREAMS attention whore. Oh and the quality of the pics suck and if your going to wear sexy lingerie, don't buy it at walmart, go to a nice sex store and spend some money of them they look nicer and not so trashy. Oh and a little more work on the sexy look too.::looking::animatedlaugh
But seriously, this chick is a psycho!!...which is not attractive at all (trust me I know... she likes to randomly call my phone because she is so fucking insecure about her relationship with sexemanbeast..it's sad and pathetic and even her bf thinks so)

jesus.... really? Don't you live like 5-7 states away from them? but yeah...  CaseyMilf reeks of insecurity.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 06:52:14 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
laurenlove said:

jesus.... really? Don't you live like 5-7 states away from them? but yeah...  CaseyMilf reeks of insecurity.
actually, if you refer to the image below, you'll see that they are in neighboring states......

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 06:52:34 pm »

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 07:05:31 pm »

Live DD said:
wake_of_ashes said:
laurenlove said:

actually, if you refer to the image below, you'll see that they are in neighboring states......
I am up on US geography, however not on their present locations in the country. All I know is im not fucking either of them and they dont live within dicks reach of me.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 07:08:15 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
Live DD said:
wake_of_ashes said:
laurenlove said:

I am up on US geography, however not on their present locations in the country. All I know is im not fucking either of them and they dont live within dicks reach of me.
::animatedlaugh

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 07:13:56 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

Live DD said:

wake_of_ashes said:

laurenlove said:

You could always go back to the DMV...................::animatedlaugh::surprise

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 11:58:27 pm »

nursebetty88 said:
CthulhuXDawn said: Th
CaseyMilf said:

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

And your pic you took in Myrtle beach is beautiful by the way. ::surprise

Thank you btw

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 12:00:18 am »

wake_of_ashes said:
CaseyMilf said:

lame comeback. I think my opinion of you would be a lot higher if you never opened your mouth again.

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Caseyyy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 03:04:06 pm »

Isnt husler a sex store. mmhmm.. Thats where i got the damn putfits at stupid cunt

::finger
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: