HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where the hell is the dates for ozzfest?  (Read 1142 times)
lacuna1972
Community

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2008, 02:14:57 pm »

ok i have been to every website i could thik of to try and find out dates for ozzfest and so for i got *hit! the only thing i found is they are coming to texas. if anyone else has news let us fans friggin know ok?::c_stare

::animatedsmile
lacuna1972
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 02:23:17 pm »

ok i posted two comments they were repeats sorry about that.. my computer is retarted.

::animatedsmile
igotta355z28

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 02:39:16 pm »

ok im gonna help you out and try to keep you from getting a new asshole ripped...Ozzfest is a one day only "destination" festival this year in dallas. AUG 9 DALLLA ONLY.... no other ozzfest at all. i know you will want to complain about it but please refrain people have heard nothing but bitchin for the last cpl months and all u will be doing is throwing a match on a fire so just hold ur breathe.
Abyss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 11:21:12 pm »

I'm bummed too that Ozzfest is not coming to Los Angeles.  My daughter who is three has been to three Ozzfests.  One time in my belly and twice as an infant and toddler.  We had a VIP booth so it was cool for her to go since it is blocked off from the general public.  She has literally grown up on Ozzy and Zakk Wylde.  ::animatedlaugh
suki

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 04:20:50 pm »

well, i am in dallas, and i have to say noone can really complain. i also grew up with ozzfest, my mother always took me as i was growing up, ive been to every show except when we were skipped two years ago. that was a huge bummer for me because i was pregnant and unable to travel long distances so i couldnt goto san antonio to the show. yeah dallas gets the big ozzfest, and yeah it sucks we are the only ones getting it but, remember, we did get skipped on a tour, the first tour might i add that i ever missed.

this year will be epic, seeing as how we havent really gotten a HUGE show like this one in a long time, and i know the area its at, we will be dying, its a baseball stadium so no shade, and the three stage thing should be interesting to see seeing as how its barely big enoufh for two stages for edgefest events every year...lmao!
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 10:38:44 pm »

Il be the dick who says "Look on the main page, there is only a link to a huge article talking about the event being 1 day and all.  Fucking tard."
Arms_Of_Retribution

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 10:59:20 pm »

JaGBaG said: Il be the dick who says "Look on the main page, there is only a link to a huge article talking about the event being 1 day and all.  Fucking tard."

Fuck, beat me to it.
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 08:19:31 pm »

JaGBaG said: Il be the dick who says "Look on the main page, there is only a link to a huge article talking about the event being 1 day and all.  Fucking tard."
And I'll be one of them cats walking on the alley fence.

JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 11:16:34 pm »

HuhHuhHuhHuh said:

And I'll be one of them cats walking on the alley fence.

o
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: