HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion sucks  (Read 9108 times)
GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 06:26:50 pm »

I despise religion, but I really hate people that take up some religion that they don't know shit about.  You know people that are like "I'm wiccan, we're the oldest religion on the planet" or "I'm buddhist look at my fancy new car"... yeah, shit like that.

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 06:28:05 pm »

i only like buddhism
Ironmadman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 06:46:20 pm »

religion is a rip off run by a bunch of fake posers .................... yah right I can't get to heaven without first giving ten percent of my income . I say bite me you little freaks......................

rock the fucking roll beeeaahhhtches
cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 06:50:20 pm »

GomaN said: Yep. Pretty much if relgion was stopped, a lot of wars would end.

thats not always the case htis world is fucked up if its not religion its something else
cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 06:51:27 pm »

i'm not against religion has a whole just certain types my main concern fuckin mormonism and islam
Yka
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 09:07:33 am »

Ok i don't have a religion, and i well respect people who do belive in it. But the only thing i hate about some is the people who try and shove it down your throat, and acting like door to door salesmen. it piss's me off. i don't try and shove my nonbeleif's down your throat don't do it to me.
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 09:10:39 am »

::animatedsmile
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 11:31:38 am »

i hate religion. it is supposed to make you feel good and have you believe that there is something after death, which it does for a lot of people, but in history all over the world it has just caused wars and deaths and shit. Fuck Religion. oh yeah... also... read the bible and shit...its OBVIOUSLY made up...wake up people.

SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 03:00:09 pm »

Religion is a very powerful thing to a lot of people. It helps a lot of people. It may not be what WE believe, but you cant begrudge anyone for wanting to feel like theyre not alone out there.

Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 06:42:22 pm »

we alreddy live n hell, so how could it get any worse?
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 06:44:28 pm »

We've created Hell. Mankind has created punishment and pain, fear and hopelessness. We have no on to blame if we do not enjoy life, but ourselves.

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 07:17:27 pm »

MissSaraJ said: Religion is a very powerful thing to a lot of people. It helps a lot of people. It may not be what WE believe, but you cant begrudge anyone for wanting to feel like theyre not alone out there.
well said sarja..

look guys i do beleive in religion do i belive in god yes but i'm also one who thinks outside the religious circle i relize that it may or may not be real but thats all part of being human as long as no is putting shit down your throat why worry about it is what i'm saying just live life the way you think is right cause eventually we are all gonna die and you don't wanna die and only thing you did was worry about something that does not have a definate answer

imp
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 07:20:04 pm »

Religion itself is full of contradictions, so how can one expect its followers to not contradict themselves? Religion is an escape from the truth, not the path leading to it.

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 07:24:26 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: Religion itself is full of contradictions, so how can one expect its followers to not contradict themselves? Religion is an escape from the truth, not the path leading to it.
for me its not that the story's are true its just away of helpin one in there life dealing with and living a good life if you look at all religions they are all based around the same concept live a good life and don't hurt anyone  i pretty much the premises right i think that all the storys are saying.
cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 07:25:25 pm »

i say that caue the story are the most contrdicting
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: