HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion sucks  (Read 9742 times)
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 04:29:26 pm »

Religion may cause a lot of problems, but it protects mankind against others.  Either way, it's here to stay.  I think it's actually good to follow several religions, since you can learn a lot for each

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 04:32:33 pm »

Religion protects nothing but the encasement of ones' mind. Religion has been resilient throughout the years, but it shall fall... I've learned that I am the only completely true thing that I can fully trust, because I control all of my own actions and am guided by my own sense of right and wrong.

Passmethevial

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 05:29:30 pm »

I respect and try to live by the guidelines of some religions, such as dont cheat or steal and w/e but organized religion takes those cool values and pisses on them.

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 05:30:30 pm »

sell it on ebay
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 05:32:04 pm »

Passmethevial said: I respect and try to live by the guidelines of some religions, such as dont cheat or steal and w/e but organized religion takes those cool values and pisses on them.

These are not religious guidelines, but morals. You don't need a book to dictate your life to understand how to be a good person.

MetalheadLucas

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 10:52:40 pm »

my view on the hole thing is religion is a waste of time id rather be out gettin drunk then sitting in a church lisin'n to some cracker called a priest say "one night those wierd guys who look after sheep decided to do mushrooms and were mad trippin and started seeing wierd people with wings and then one cracker said haha look angels and theres how the angel was born then some really stonned guy was starring at a sheep and was like hey its a guy getting nailed to a cross and then his friends had a good laugh and said wtf then they decided to write all the wierd shit down and later an old persons walking club found it and said hey im tired of this exercise bullshit lets dress up and read storry's from the ummm (the book actually said mushroomtrip) but the old man was to blind so he read bible and then they printed a bunch of copy's and from that day on christianity was born lol"

If You Keep Feeding Me Lies, One By One Your Family Will Die, i'll Record There Screams And There Cries And Send Them To You So You Comit Suicide! (Line From My bands Song)::looking
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 10:53:31 pm »

Rise up against it.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 10:55:32 pm »

Evangelism pisses me off. ::c_stare

Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2007, 03:01:28 am »

Sllreligions from Christianity to Satanism is to control peoles minds and actions fuck all religion too many people have died in the name of religion.

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2007, 04:24:45 pm »

I like to study acient religions so I can prove Christianity wrong.I was brainwashed by it from the time i was a baby.I started digging and found out that religion is just a way for people to explain death and to set rules over humanity we should be good enough people that we can make the right decisions without being religious believe in yourself and treat people the way you would want to be treated.

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigsick

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2007, 01:36:41 pm »

I dont hate religion i hate people that run it.  Organized religion is corrupt. I'm not against Christianity, buddism, hinduism or any religion. People should be able to be the religion they want so long as they dont press it on other people.

deadjesus

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2007, 02:32:05 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBAPbOWLxc

George Carlin on religion.  Enjoy the words of a wise man.

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2007, 02:33:45 pm »

bigsick said: I dont hate religion i hate people that run it.  Organized religion is corrupt. I'm not against Christianity, buddism, hinduism or any religion. People should be able to be the religion they want so long as they dont press it on other people.

I hate religion AND the people that run it.

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2007, 03:55:25 pm »

The vast majority of people do not understand what the ancient scriptures and teachings are really about, and they judge what they don't understand based on the people who 'practice' the religion who are ignorant of the religion's real esoteric core anyway.  It is constantly amazing to me how people don't see things very deeply and take everything at it's shallow surface appearance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: