HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this site sucks  (Read 7679 times)
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:52:37 pm »

there, i said it
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3341



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 05:48:58 pm »

Well stop be-arching and do something about it.
Life's what you make of it
Post something of interest.
It must be time we had a new nOOdz thread?
Logged
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 06:42:02 pm »

Quote
Gnomeshoes said: Well stop be-arching and do something about it.
Life's what you make of it
Post something of interest.
It must be time we had a new nOOdz thread?
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
MEATSANDWICH
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3275


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:47:37 pm »

u hate this place so much but what are u doing to make it better nothing so u can't say shit about how u hate it so just leave
Logged

Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 11:59:19 pm »

since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
Logged
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 07:19:04 am »

FAIL!
Logged


slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:30:08 am »

Quote

thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3341



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 04:03:54 am »

Quote

slayer1__ said:
Quote

thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh


Ditto
I just had to look
I couldn't help myself
It was curiosity that killed the cat.......
Logged
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 11:36:59 pm »

Quote
MEATSANDWICH said: u hate this place so much but what are u doing to make it better nothing so u can't say shit about how u hate it so just leave
RAWR!
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 11:52:12 pm »

::animatedlaugh
Logged
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 11:53:30 pm »

Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

see?  it took me 2 months to respond because no one comes in here. ::animatedlaugh
Logged
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 11:55:18 pm »

Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

see?  it took me 2 months to respond because no one comes in here. ::animatedlaugh

truths
Logged
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 11:55:51 pm »

Quote
JaGBaG said:
Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

see?  it took me 2 months to respond because no one comes in here. ::animatedlaugh

truths

dare. ::looking
Logged
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 11:56:42 pm »

Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
JaGBaG said:
Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

see?  it took me 2 months to respond because no one comes in here. ::animatedlaugh

truths

dare. ::looking


double-dare::surprise
Logged
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 12:07:48 am »

Quote
JaGBaG said:
Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
JaGBaG said:
Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
thisdistance said: since when do people post in here? ::c_stare
say's the 1 who just did along with myself::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

see?  it took me 2 months to respond because no one comes in here. ::animatedlaugh

truths

dare. ::looking


double-dare::surprise

triple dog dare?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals