HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not into:  (Read 2011 times)
Live????DD

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2008, 01:19:11 am »

verything That You're Into, (I RLY H8 45-Year Old Clones Who Clearly Don't Have A Life Of Their Own!) Online Friends Who Only Chat On Web Forums But Will Not Anywhere Else...Stalkers Much? Talking To Or Speaking w/ Anyone Under 20 (But Mostly EMOS & Teenie-Boppers & Young Adults!!!) (HONESTY IZ A MUST!), ANY Festival That Allows Kids Or Teens 2B Around Illegal Substances...Hmmmm! PPL Who Have Evil Opinions & Intentions That Clearly Fall Off The Radar...WTF? Woodlawn Virginia (Near Fancy Gap & The NC Border-Mt Airy / Mayberry), Maps, Malls, Wal-Mart, JCPenney, Belk, Goodys (Dept Stores), Hospitals, Clyde-Beatty-Cole-Bros NOT Using Animals In Acts...WTF? (All Peta Protesters Are Liars!) Slipknot, ICP, Chimera, Conformity, Procrastinators, DVDs, HDMI / HDTV, Gay-@$$ Emo-Nerds, Circuit City & Best Buys Geek-Squard, Morons Who Waste $50 Just To Rent A Video Game (Whatever Happend To DEMOS?), PPL Who Steal, Rip, Burn Or Download Any "Free" Music. STOP RIPPING OFF MUSICIANS & BUY THE WHOLE DAMN ALBUM!!! PPL Who Think That Credit Cards=Free Money! (Get-A-Job Damnit!) Hip-Hop, Rap, Xtreme Goth, Posers, Skanks, Gospel Singers & Religions That Require Money? Racism, Brownosers, Elitists, Wemon Who Wear Mens Chothes (Just What Just The Hell Are We Suppossed To Wear...Pink Dresses?) PPL Who Are Too Damn Chicken Shit To Actually Say Something To Your Face Then They Go Around Telling Other PPL Pure Bull! Such As: CrzdMiniMarine, Sex-E-Manbeast, ChickenFucker, The BURNED, BunnieGraves, Moredekai / WacoJesus / ElitestDeathSquad (All 3-Are The Same Person), & Their Group Of Idiotic Followers...The RAMV-Rammies (Any Other Jerks On Rockandmetalviews.com), Kids Pretending 2-Be Adults In Order 2-Get Friends, Pervs/Pedophiles/Predators & Blue Pigs Pretending 2-Be Average People In Order To Catch Creeps & Criminals. (GET THE BRATS OUT OF HERE & GET A DAMN LIFE YOU FREAKS!) All Sorts Of Abusers Royally Suck, People Who Claim That They Can Play An Instrument They Obviously Don't Know How To Use, No Doubt, Boy Bands, SS-Couples/Marriage, Idiots Who Can't Get A Clue, Drugs, Sex (Never Had It So I Guess I Can Wait!) Liars & Fake Friends, Homeless/Jobless Bums, Identity Theft, People Who Claim Ownership To Items They Have Only Seen Or Heard About. Thieves, Scammers, Scalpers, Back-Stabbers, Telemarketers, Whiners & Crybabies, My Mom & Three Sisters Being On Here: Zeebie_Mouser, MsCeeAngel, Luckyknickers & Crisevan (Ewww), Wild Turkey & Root Beer (Ewww...) B.Obama/J.McCain, Tyranic Rulers, Guys Who Think They're OG's, Dumbshit &/OR Smart-Mouth Teens Who Like To Lie Alot & Think They're Invincible, Political & Other Causes Other Then Jimmy Carters & Al Gores When It Comes To Saving Our Planet...That Is Important!

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 01:40:07 am »

I think you missed something....
chawawamama_ozzyfan1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 02:01:53 am »

Man, chill out.. not everyone is fake.. i am 45 but by know means am here for anything but to talk to people who love the same thing i do... MUSIC. Your only as old as you feel and act... most people think I am alot younger then i am and my kids who are 13,16,22,and 25 are always wanting me to go with them everywhere.. i am there mom but that doesn't mean i don't like the same things they do.. I DO!
I agree with Gnomeshoes... "I think you missed something."  But I do wish for you to get out that anger and just enjoy life.  Blessed Be.

chawawamama_ozzyfan1
::animatedsmile
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 12:25:12 pm »

i don't think you wrote that.. ::looking
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 12:33:26 pm »

fuck yo couch
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 12:34:11 pm »

JaGBaG said: fuck yo couch

that's what i meant to say but couldn't find the words.
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 12:35:29 pm »

thisdistance said:
JaGBaG said: fuck yo couch

that's what i meant to say but couldn't find the words.

thats what im here for.
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 12:59:43 pm »

Mmhmm...

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 03:17:29 pm »

I was about to make a thread about this guy.::looking

Surprised someone remembers him.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 05:58:00 pm »

HuhHuhHuhHuh said: I was about to make a thread about this guy.::looking

Surprised someone remembers him.

who?
fuckkillchaos

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 06:17:18 pm »

was it the coconut man?

fuck the coconut man!

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 06:22:32 pm »

you know what im really not into... fucking gambling all my money away is what... fucking GA here I come

Notorious Nubz
::finger
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 11:34:21 pm »

I am Potatoes.

Feces

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 11:57:03 pm »

Know what I'm not into?

Going to some guy's profile and making even more public all of his interests just to ridicule him.

What a bunch of cocksuckers.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 12:00:34 am »

Feces said: Know what I'm not into?

Going to some guy's profile and making even more public all of his interests just to ridicule him.

What a bunch of cocksuckers.
shut up bitch

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: