HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFD is a fag - True story  (Read 7787 times)
Guest
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2008, 05:05:45 pm »

Quote

thisdistance said: fail.
sorry we have fail police here already, the only reason anyone wants you here is for tits so make with some new pics
Logged
elgatoloco
New Member
*
Posts: 97



View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2008, 05:06:13 pm »

Voltron you probably already know this. But you are an asshole. (I think I can take wake of ashes mantle and carry this thread past 10 pages, lol).
Logged

EL GATO LOCO::::animatedlaugh
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2008, 05:08:26 pm »

Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

thisdistance said: fail.
sorry we have fail police here already, the only reason anyone wants you here is for tits so make with some new pics


oh please tell me how you know what everyone wants.  you've been here what, 3 days?  
you're pathetic.
Logged
nursebetty88
New Member
*
Posts: 1666



View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2008, 05:09:33 pm »

Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

thisdistance said: fail.
sorry we have fail police here already, the only reason anyone wants you here is for tits so make with some new pics


You seriously need to GTFO !


Logged

Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2008, 05:11:08 pm »

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged
elgatoloco
New Member
*
Posts: 97



View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2008, 05:15:01 pm »

Agreed. Dude you have issues. Are you mad cause all you can do is look at pictures.::looking
Logged

EL GATO LOCO::::animatedlaugh
Guest
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2008, 05:19:02 pm »

Quote

nursebetty88 said:
Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

thisdistance said: fail.
sorry we have fail police here already, the only reason anyone wants you here is for tits so make with some new pics


You seriously need to GTFO !



yeah i'm gonna leave because some ugly mutated looking freak tells me to leave, phone home bitch
Logged
elgatoloco
New Member
*
Posts: 97



View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2008, 05:22:45 pm »

Damn...I love this thread.... we've almost filled another page...keep it up.
Logged

EL GATO LOCO::::animatedlaugh
nursebetty88
New Member
*
Posts: 1666



View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2008, 05:27:45 pm »

Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

nursebetty88 said:
Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

thisdistance said: fail.
sorry we have fail police here already, the only reason anyone wants you here is for tits so make with some new pics


You seriously need to GTFO !



yeah i'm gonna leave because some ugly mutated looking freak tells me to leave, phone home bitch

::animatedlaugh
Logged

Guest
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2008, 05:28:59 pm »

Quote

nursebetty88 said:
Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

nursebetty88 said:
Quote

Voltron666 said:
Quote

thisdistance said: fail.
sorry we have fail police here already, the only reason anyone wants you here is for tits so make with some new pics


You seriously need to GTFO !



yeah i'm gonna leave because some ugly mutated looking freak tells me to leave, phone home bitch

::animatedlaugh
i think elliot has a OUCH
Logged
elgatoloco
New Member
*
Posts: 97



View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2008, 05:31:56 pm »

One more and we should be on 8 pages.
Logged

EL GATO LOCO::::animatedlaugh
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2008, 05:58:00 pm »

Quote

I_LOVE_wake_of_ashes said:
Quote

thisdistance said: how about you all get over me and stfu.

This thread is about me, not you.
Get over yourself ::looking


yeah because you were a douchebag to ME.

::animatedlaugh
Logged
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2008, 05:59:31 pm »

8 pages
Logged
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2008, 06:00:40 pm »

Quote

JaGBaG said: 8 pages

on that note, I'm outta this one.  after all, this IS NFD's thread.::animatedsmile
Logged
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2008, 06:01:40 pm »

Quote
thisdistance said:
Quote
JaGBaG said: 8 pages
on that note, I'm outta this one.  after all, this IS NFD's thread.::animatedsmile

"i want out!  to live my life alone (i want out)"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals