HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFD is a fag - True story  (Read 7930 times)
BlackBeard1492

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2008, 10:14:18 am »

thisdistance said:

Voltron666 said:

R_Lee_Ermey said: Wow...

That's just sad, why would you send ANYONE here a nude photo. Sorry but that's just idiotic, if that really is her, than she really needs to have more respect for herself. Personally it's her fault dumb and dumber are spreading the photo, should have never done it in the first place.
exactly

So that gives you the right to spam the whole forum with it?!  Wrong.

Get a life dude.
Yeah! WTF!!

If you're Offended, Go Out Back & Kill Yourself!!
::finger::animatedlaugh
Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2008, 10:23:34 am »

wow you people are fucking immature.  How about everyone gets the fuck over and knocks their shit off and get back to, I don't know, maybe talking about metal for once?

I HATE YOU ALL::finger

::c_stare
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2008, 12:02:18 pm »

That's just sad, why would you send ANYONE here a nude photo. Sorry but that's just idiotic, if that really is her, than she really needs to have more respect for herself. Personally it's her fault dumb and dumber are spreading the photo, should have never done it in the first place.

Quit being so judgmental.... There isnt anything wrong with trusting someone with intimate things like that. How would you feel if your significant other secretly took a picture of you naked and then plastered it over every site you go too? And then some asshole copied the picture and posted it over and over and over for 3+ months? She made a mistake and trusted the wrong person, and im sure her trusting of people in general is rock bottom right now. She took responsibility for the picture 3 months ago... she laughed it off.... she was a big girl about it. MUCH more so then anyone else I know that might be in that situation. However its been 3 months and its still on going... enough is enough. She has paid her price and now we need to let it die.

Am I asking people to delete the picture from their private jack off stash? No. Im just appealing to people's good side to just let the joke die now. Its not funny anymore....
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2008, 12:12:27 pm »

familyghost said:

Yes, this place is a fucking soap opera!!  Jesus !!

Yeah I agree that the drama should stop. All im saying is shit like posting thisdistance picture needs to go. She has paid the price.... its been 3 months. let it die. jokes old. move on.
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2008, 12:19:56 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

Quit being so judgmental.... There isnt anything wrong with trusting someone with intimate things like that. How would you feel if your significant other secretly took a picture of you naked and then plastered it over every site you go too? And then some asshole copied the picture and posted it over and over and over for 3+ months? She made a mistake and trusted the wrong person, and im sure her trusting of people in general is rock bottom right now. She took responsibility for the picture 3 months ago... she laughed it off.... she was a big girl about it. MUCH more so then anyone else I know that might be in that situation. However its been 3 months and its still on going... enough is enough. She has paid her price and now we need to let it die.

Am I asking people to delete the picture from their private jack off stash? No. Im just appealing to people's good side to just let the joke die now. Its not funny anymore....

wake, the more you say the less this is going to go away. shut your pie hole and let it die.

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2008, 12:30:10 pm »

NFD said: ALL THE RAMMIES ARE HERE!!!::surprise::surprise
SUP GUYS IVE MISSED YOU!
NMU!!!!1!!!1!!!111!!!!!!

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2008, 12:43:17 pm »

I_LOVE_wake_of_ashes said:
GodspeedYou?Huh???BlackEmperor said:
SUP GUYS IVE MISSED YOU!
NMU!!!!1!!!1!!!111!!!!!!
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh???111?HuhHuhHuh??1?HuhHuhHuh??1?HuhHuhHuhHuh???n????u
NMJC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2008, 01:46:12 pm »

thisdistance said:

Voltron666 said:

exactly

So that gives you the right to spam the whole forum with it?!  Wrong.

Get a life dude.
stfu and show tits, that's your only purpose here
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2008, 03:07:06 pm »

who gives a fuck. this is ghey

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2008, 03:44:44 pm »

gojira is fucking amazing idk WHY THE FUCK I NEVER CHECKED THEM OUT JESUS FUCK BACKBONE MAKES ME WANNA KKILL SOME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2008, 06:09:00 pm »

I_LOVE_wake_of_ashes said:

SUP GUYS IVE MISSED YOU!
NMU!!!!1!!!1!!!111!!!!!!

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh???111?HuhHuhHuh??1?HuhHuhHuh??1?HuhHuhHuhHuh???n????u
NMJC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
You still owe balls magee money. Fidy bucks to be exact.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2008, 06:21:02 pm »

wait, who was the chick?

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2008, 07:09:56 pm »

Prison_Mike said: People are so stupid.
If people want the thisdistance shit to end, quit replying to threads with the pics in it.
It's like fucking 3rd grade here.
Let the threads fucking die.

you know, for once you said something that i agree with. holy fuck. we agree on something!

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2008, 07:10:50 pm »

its your fault your mom smoked crack when you were born.::finger

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2008, 10:33:35 am »

To the guy above me...nice try bud, but you fail.

@ Wake:

No offense, but you really do need to stop defending a lost cause, if she is a "big girl" she can defend herself on the matter. From what I read, she met this person in this board? That's totally different than having your spouse or whatever doing that. I hardly call my post "judgemental" I didn't judge her outright from what I see.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: