HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFD is a fag - True story  (Read 10043 times)
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2008, 05:24:44 pm »

Everything I about to say in this starter thread is 100% accurate. I just want everyone to know what a piece of shit NFD is. So this girl probably somewhat likes some dude on the internet, and she decides to trust him, and sends him a naked picture of herself. Stupid? Probably... are you any better? be careful before you answer that. So this dude turns around and betrays that girls trust and plasters the nude all over ozzspace. NFD saves the picture and then continues to harass and stalk her by following her around the internet like some highschool fag posting her picture over and over again. Probably because he is jealous he couldn't get a real woman. He was asked nicely to stop the harassment. Did he? Of course not... So keep this in mind.... NFD is a faggot. He isnt to be trusted. If you talk to NFD stop, he will fuck you over too. NFD is the worst kind of piece of shit there is....

She took responsibly for someone originally fucking her over... she doesnt deserve to have some little fuck following her around and smearing her image every second he can. In closing.... Who would you rather have as a member to this site? NFD or thisdistance? Because put yourself in thisdistance shoes? She probably wont be coming around this fucking site again. count on it. she already removed her pictures because of this NFD fag.

So my ozzspace brothers.... help me right this train. Expose NFD for what he really is... a fucking piece of shit.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:29:31 pm »

real mature, you should be banned for harrassment
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 05:33:40 pm »

Voltron666 said: real mature, you should be banned for harrassment

Real mature??? I just told the fucking truth about that piece of shit. Show me one thing I said that is not TRUE. Put yourself in thisdistance shoes. You TRUST someone and send them your nude, and they BETRAY your trust and post it on ozzfest.com. Then some fucker keeps posting it over and over and over again. How would you fucking like that? You wouldnt. So how is it fair to thisdistance that she needs to keep having this brought up over and over again? It isnt fair.

I dont know for fact, but im fairly certain that thisdistance wont be coming back to this site. happy now NFD? You ran off one of the cooler people around her. Thanks asshole. THANKS!
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 05:40:43 pm »

i hope she didnt leave.  anything that i have said that may be viewed as offsensvie about her or to her was known to be taken as a joke by her.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 05:41:56 pm »

NFD said:
Just go back to RAMV forums and stop whining......jeez

No one likes you here because you have been exposed for the real piece of shit you are. Why dont you stop running of cool people from this site and stop harassing cool chicks that dont deserve it?  If you stopped posting her nude, Id have no issue with you. You brought it upon yourself fucker.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 05:43:13 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

NFD said:
Just go back to RAMV forums and stop whining......jeez

No one likes you here because you have been exposed for the real piece of shit you are. Why dont you stop running of cool people from this site and stop harassing cool chicks that dont deserve it?  If you stopped posting her nude, Id have no issue with you. You brought it upon yourself fucker.
just because you are in your 30's and love underage girls is no exuse to harass people here
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 05:50:09 pm »

i really liked thisdistance

nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 05:53:15 pm »

Dude, that's not cool. That's seriously NOT COOL, NFD.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 05:53:49 pm »

dethklok66623 said: i really liked thisdistance

Yeah I thought we was a cool chick too.... And you can thank NFD if you never see her around her again. I cant stress enough that I am not personally involved in this matter. I dont know neither NFD or thisdistance on a real personal level. I am just a random person on the sidelines that thinks its really fucked up that he continues to harasses her like he is. personally Id rather thisdistance be on this site then NFD. NFD's a piece of shit. thisdistance is cool.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 05:55:31 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

Yeah I thought we was a cool chick too.... And you can thank NFD if you never see her around her again. I cant stress enough that I am not personally involved in this matter. I dont know neither NFD or thisdistance on a real personal level. I am just a random person on the sidelines that thinks its really fucked up that he continues to harasses her like he is. personally Id rather thisdistance be on this site then NFD. NFD's a piece of shit. thisdistance is cool.
you are a sick pedophile and should be locked up, cybering with 15 year olds in forums is not cool
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 05:55:37 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

maybe she will come back on a differnt name, why did she upload that picture anyway

nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 05:56:08 pm »

Does anyone know how to contact her? Or maybe the FBI?

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 05:56:50 pm »

nazcapilot said: Does anyone know how to contact her? Or maybe the FBI?
yes minors who post noodz on the internet should be banned
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 05:57:23 pm »

Yep I stand behind Wake of Ashes and Thisdistance on this one. Pretty fucked up since you sent her picture to every single members profile page on their comments. Yep I deleted mine already and sent you a message to get a life and by the looks of your comments, so has everyone else. YOU should be banned for plastering nudes of someone when the pic didn't belong to you and you didn't have permission. You are a bastard. ::pouting

nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 05:58:07 pm »

Is she underage? Seriously, dude, this is fucked up as it is.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: