HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFD is a fag - True story  (Read 9745 times)
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 05:58:47 pm »

It says she is 21
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 05:59:05 pm »

dethklok66623 said:
wake_of_ashes said:
dethklok66623 said: i really liked thisdistance

Yeah I thought we was a cool chick too.... And you can thank NFD if you never see her around her again. I cant stress enough that I am not personally involved in this matter. I dont know neither NFD or thisdistance on a real personal level. I am just a random person on the sidelines that thinks its really fucked up that he continues to harasses her like he is. personally Id rather thisdistance be on this site then NFD. NFD's a piece of shit. thisdistance is cool.
maybe she will come back on a differnt name, why did she upload that picture anyway

She trusted some dude (probably secretly like him) and so their conversation got a little heated and she sent him the picture. HE then betrayed her trust and posted it on ozzspace. She didnt post that picture of herself. And when that asshole betrayed her trust like that, she took responsibility and say "i shouldnt have trusted him.... *sigh*". Well she was a good sport about it.... but the pictures been posted over adn over for the last 3 months. Enough is enough, you know? I am surprised she stuck around as long as she did.
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 05:59:07 pm »

nursebetty88 said: Yep I stand behind Wake of Ashes and Thisdistance on this one. Pretty fucked up since you sent her picture to every single members profile page on their comments. Yep I deleted mine already and sent you a message to get a life and by the looks of your comments, so has everyone else. YOU should be banned for plastering nudes of someone when the pic didn't belong to you and you didn't have permission. You are a bastard. ::pouting
i always lovd ur pantera sig.

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 06:00:51 pm »

dethklok66623 said:

nursebetty88 said: Yep I stand behind Wake of Ashes and Thisdistance on this one. Pretty fucked up since you sent her picture to every single members profile page on their comments. Yep I deleted mine already and sent you a message to get a life and by the looks of your comments, so has everyone else. YOU should be banned for plastering nudes of someone when the pic didn't belong to you and you didn't have permission. You are a bastard. ::pouting
i always lovd ur pantera sig.

::sinister Why thank you. I posted the entire video awhile back on the Tribute to Dime topic. Did you watch it? I LOVE that SONG and VIDEO!! ::finger

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 06:03:35 pm »

NFD said:

You stupid bitch........IM NOT SHEEPDESTROYER
Ill admit I posted her pic once yesterday but the yak already deleted it.....
Its not the first time the pic was posted anyways, so whats the big deal?
Oh btw shes 19

who is 19? Thisdistance is 21. Doesn't matter you still posted her pic without permission, so you sir are still a bastard, and for all I know you could be one of those multi-profile losers.::confused

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 06:03:37 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
dethklok66623 said:
wake_of_ashes said:
dethklok66623 said: i really liked thisdistance

Yeah I thought we was a cool chick too.... And you can thank NFD if you never see her around her again. I cant stress enough that I am not personally involved in this matter. I dont know neither NFD or thisdistance on a real personal level. I am just a random person on the sidelines that thinks its really fucked up that he continues to harasses her like he is. personally Id rather thisdistance be on this site then NFD. NFD's a piece of shit. thisdistance is cool.
maybe she will come back on a differnt name, why did she upload that picture anyway

She trusted some dude (probably secretly like him) and so their conversation got a little heated and she sent him the picture. HE then betrayed her trust and posted it on ozzspace. She didnt post that picture of herself. And when that asshole betrayed her trust like that, she took responsibility and say "i shouldnt have trusted him.... *sigh*". Well she was a good sport about it.... but the pictures been posted over adn over for the last 3 months. Enough is enough, you know? I am surprised she stuck around as long as she did.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 06:05:54 pm »

NFD said:
Oh btw shes 19

Is it your claim that you have not posted it more then the one time you did yesterday? Because if its true then my issue becomes less about you. I can excuse youth and making errors of judgment. However if you are in support of the continued harassment of her, then i still have issues with you.
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 06:08:30 pm »

http://ozzfest.com/profile/Voltron666
http://ozzfest.com/profile/NFD

But yet his little buddy Voltron666 which is possibly himself as well, still have her pic on their page. Unless they deleted it in the last 2 minutes

nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 06:10:02 pm »

If this is true then NFD should at least be suspended. Obviously he should apologize if he admits to his mistake. We're all human here, and we all have our moments. Let's just get this all this shit behind us as soon as possible.

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 06:12:05 pm »

NFD said:

wake_of_ashes said:

NFD said:

Oh btw shes 19

Is it your claim that you have not posted it more then the one time you did yesterday? Because if its true then my issue becomes less about you. I can excuse youth and making errors of judgment. However if you are in support of the continued harassment of her, then i still have issues with you.

When I posted the pic yesterday, I didnt even think she was gonna get mad.
Some n00b asked for her n00dz on a thread and I just posted it
I didnt really have bad intentions behind it, I didnt put much thought about it I know.
Sorry Thisdistance and sorry to everyone who else who might have been offended.

I think it was sincere enough. Ok, but you still need to talk to voltron666 about getting rid of his pics off his profile since he seems to be your only supporter

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 06:12:23 pm »

nursebetty88 said: http://ozzfest.com/profile/Voltron666
http://ozzfest.com/profile/NFD

But yet his little buddy Voltron666 which is possibly himself as well, still have her pic on their page. Unless they deleted it in the last 2 minutes

my thoughts are this.... thisdistance has had to put up with this long enough. People need to grow up and just move on from that topic. She made a mistake by giving that picture to someone she trusted and shouldnt have to pay for that mistake for the rest of her life. She has stated she wishes it not to be posted anymore.... Any decent and respectable person would grant her that wish.

I am sure they wouldnt want to be in her shoes.... so how can anyone think its right to keep fucking her over like that. pretty fucked up.
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 06:13:15 pm »

NFD said:

nazcapilot said: If this is true then NFD should at least be suspended. Obviously he should apologize if he admits to his mistake. We're all human here, and we all have our moments. Let's just get this all this shit behind us as soon as possible.

The most fucked part about this is that I was banned from another forum, for what I did in this forum....
naziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss

I'm trying to help you, dude.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 06:19:35 pm »

NFD said:
When I posted the pic yesterday, I didnt even think she was gonna get mad.
Some n00b asked for her n00dz on a thread and I just posted it
I didnt really have bad intentions behind it, I didnt put much thought about it I know.
Sorry Thisdistance and sorry to everyone who else who might have been offended.

if this is true, then I want to apologize to you. However I am hesitant to believe it because ive been told there is more evidence to you posting it again. Do you have any clue who the fuckers are who keep it going on?

I mean I understand why you posted yesterday.... its been posted a million times already, how could you know it bothered her. But now its known and so now im really just trying to get it stopped. If you are innocent from additional postings today then I apologize that I was lead to believe otherwise.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 06:23:14 pm »

ok the point is if you don't want your nudes past around on the net do not send them out in the first place.now i do not agree with what went on about plastering it all over ozzfest but damn use  some brains the guy has said he was sorry and i hope thedistance uses more sense in the future crimeny.this whole thing is stupid geez::animatedlaugh

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 06:24:09 pm »

jennyb4u9 said: ok the point is if you don't want your nudes past around on the net do not send them out in the first place.now i do not agree with what went on about plastering it all over ozzfest but damn use  some brains the guy has said he was sorry and i hope thedistance uses more sense in the future crimeny.this whole thing is stupid geez::animatedlaugh
OMG YOUR BACK?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: