HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The official metal police station thread  (Read 7820 times)
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2008, 11:23:31 pm »

i shit on your police station
TXGravedigger

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008, 12:28:47 pm »

I would like to report Judas Priest. geriatric wannabe rockers should be against the Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And as for metaazzlica, Their should be I caught a load, then another and another and so on!!!::sinister

::fingerI'm myself and I don't even like me. ::finger
TXGravedigger

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2008, 12:32:27 pm »

TXGravedigger said: I would like to report Judas Priest. geriatric wannabe rockers should be against the Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And as for metaazzlica, Their should be I caught a load, then another and another and so on!!!::sinister
I need to make  correction:Their Album should be I caught a load, then another and another and so on!!::sinister

::fingerI'm myself and I don't even like me. ::finger
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2008, 06:42:05 pm »

im gonna report feces. cuz hes a fucking tool. oh wait... i AM the metal police

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 11:48:47 pm »

I'm reporting this years Ozzyfest because they disappointed basically the entire country::animatedlaugh

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 12:00:48 am »

CthulhuXDawn said: I'm reporting this years Ozzyfest because they disappointed basically the entire country::animatedlaugh
How the hell do I arrest the Ozzyfest?::animatedlaugh

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 04:19:59 am »

Deputy_Cheese said:
CthulhuXDawn said: I'm reporting this years Ozzyfest because they disappointed basically the entire country::animatedlaugh

I don't know. Um, sentence them to a week with everyone that was at Warped Tour to battle it out with medieval weapons. Which ever prevails in the end, that "tour" will still go on in the years to come. The other will be forced to live with Britney Spears and Kevin Federline until further notice::animatedlaugh

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 03:04:29 pm »

Deputy_Cheese said:

arrest the entire stadium it was in this year. thats a lot of hand cuffs.::animatedlaugh

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 08:02:56 pm »

CthulhuXDawn said:
Deputy_Cheese said:

I don't know. Um, sentence them to a week with everyone that was at Warped Tour to battle it out with medieval weapons. Which ever prevails in the end, that "tour" will still go on in the years to come. The other will be forced to live with Britney Spears and Kevin Federline until further notice::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 08:13:20 pm »

TXGravedigger said: I would like to report Judas Priest. geriatric wannabe rockers should be against the Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::stare

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 08:02:01 am »

im just gonna go out on a limb on this one....how about k-fed himself? i mean fuck, he even sucked at rapping and ANYONE could rap! *gets out handcuffs and mace* this is gonna be a long day...::animatedlaugh

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2008, 08:50:43 am »

CthulhuXDawn said:

Deputy_Cheese said:

C'mon now. Don't be baggin on Brit. That's my girl.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2008, 09:12:38 am »

ChickenFucker said:
CthulhuXDawn said:
Deputy_Cheese said:

She is hot, but she hasn't made the best decisions lately so I just threw her in there for fun

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2008, 09:50:52 am »

CthulhuXDawn said:

ChickenFucker said:

CthulhuXDawn said:

Deputy_Cheese said:

She is hot, but she hasn't made the best decisions lately so I just threw her in there for fun

agree and agree

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2010, 05:02:00 pm »

We didn't know at the time that this was going to be so awesome, man I wish these people would return.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: