HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Jager  (Read 1978 times)
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2008, 06:21:34 pm »

I came home yesterday and my little pookie snake was sick, and she had been acting funny last week and I took her to the vet and he said she had IBD. It turns out that its a lethal viral infection and she had a slim chance of living with it becuase her symptoms were so severe, so I had to make the hard choice...I had to euthanize my snake yesterday. Sad It's really sad. Im sad.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 06:27:19 pm »

That sucks ass katie!!! sorry to hear that

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 06:30:07 pm »

Cannibal said: That sucks ass katie!!! sorry to hear that

It's okay I guess. I just feel really bad. I mean, that snake was my baby. I loved her so much. I got her when she was a hatchling. I mean I have had her since like day 9 of her life. She was only 7 months old. That breed can live to be like 25 years old. it would be like a 2 year old dying. i know they die all the time but people and animals are way different. i can't stand people. animals can't help it. you know?

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 06:31:10 pm »

Sorry to hear about your snake.
Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 06:32:21 pm »

Yeah, if my snake dies I'd be devistated.

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 06:37:00 pm »

I'm so sorry to hear that katie! I totally understand. I rescued a ball python from HORRIBLE living conditions. I took him to the vet and spent over 600 dollars trying to save him. He had to different types of bateria in his blood and he had to go in every 2 days to get a shot of antibiotics. I would just hold him close to me all day in a blanket and give him love. He was my baby. He lived for about 3 weeks with me, but he lost his battle. RIP Thor! I feel your pain. Go adopt another snake and give them a new home. I now own a VERY healthy Red Tail boa (Guyana), named Gandolph who was also a rescue. Don't give up hope, many more unwanted snakes out there needing a great home. : )

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 06:45:22 pm »

Banned_4_Honesty said: who's the ginger kid?

me

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 06:48:04 pm »

That was Thor : (

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 06:49:36 pm »

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 08:32:25 pm »

poor snake

::c_stare
lakebodom666

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 09:15:24 pm »

aww. im really sorry to hear about your python. i know how you feel, i had to euthanize my first ball python.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 09:16:38 pm »

aww i'm sorry katie! <3
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 09:21:09 pm »

Its hard to lose a pet. Its like losing a loved one on a level all its own.
I had a reptile for nearly 16 years and when he died it was really tough,..he was my 5 foot long iguana.
Sorry PanteraKatie,.....its for the best
FOF

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 06:16:34 pm »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Its hard to lose a pet. Its like losing a loved one on a level all its own.
I had a reptile for nearly 16 years and when he died it was really tough,..he was my 5 foot long iguana.
Sorry PanteraKatie,.....its for the best
FOF

I know. And I am glad that she is out of misery. She was really mean and always stayed balled up, in the last week, I wasn't struck at and she couldn't ball up. I knew something was wrong. It really sucks. I cleaned out her house yesterday and I don't know whether I should throw away her stuff or get another one. I mean she was my pride and joy. I miss her so much. But I guess she would have starved to death with the disease and been in a lot of pain, so it was better that way.::confused

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 06:42:13 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

Banned_4_Honesty said: who's the ginger kid?

me

lmao

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: