HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Ghost of Dime and I have a message for you posers!!!  (Read 885 times)
« on: August 21, 2008, 01:04:21 am »

If your 20 or under please stop listening to Pantera and For the love of God stop making rip threads about me Your pissing of are core fans the ones that stayed with us and made us who we are today SO shut the fuck up with all your bandwagon bullshit
Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 01:07:05 am »

Go fuck yourself.  It doesn't make a difference what fucking age you are, half the 20 y/o and less on this board probably know Pantera better than you.

::c_stare
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 01:08:28 am »

And to the bitch that has the Phil Anselmo sig he is part of the reason on died you retarded cunt.Why do you think he wasn,t allowed at my funeral Pick one side or the other there is no common ground UNLESS YOUR A POSER FUCK PHIL
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 01:09:24 am »

Deathblooms said: Go fuck yourself.  It doesn't make a difference what fucking age you are, half the 20 y/o and less on this board probably know Pantera better than you.
Ha LOOK what we have here a dumbass I am Dimes Ghost can,t you read
Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 01:12:31 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:
Deathblooms said: Go fuck yourself.  It doesn't make a difference what fucking age you are, half the 20 y/o and less on this board probably know Pantera better than you.

yea real funny.  Man you got me.  How about some correct punctuation you illiterate faggot.

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 01:13:55 am »

GhostOfDimebag said: If your 20 or under please stop listening to Pantera and For the love of God stop making rip threads about me Your pissing of are core fans the ones that stayed with us and made us who we are today SO shut the fuck up with all your bandwagon bullshit
hey boyfriend!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 01:14:32 am »

Deathblooms said:
GhostOfDimebag said:

yea real funny.  Man you got me.  How about some correct punctuation you illiterate faggot.
See no respect for the Great Dimebag bow before me poser
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 01:15:48 am »

i bet queertheory bows before you every night

Bringyour_ownBong

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 01:16:47 am »

dude Ghostofdimebag, u are a complete fucking retard. Stop trying to act like ur so fucking great becuz ur a loser talking shit to the younger Pantera crowd, u obviously have no fucking life. a REAL Dimebag/Pantera fan would want the younger crowd to continue the love of the music, not let it die with a generation.

Seriously, get a fucking life and grow up. Most of the 20- year olds are more mature than ur pathetic ass.
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 01:18:09 am »

Bringyour_ownBong said: dude Ghostofdimebag, u are a complete fucking retard. Stop trying to act like ur so fucking great becuz ur a loser talking shit to the younger Pantera crowd, u obviously have no fucking life. a REAL Dimebag/Pantera fan would want the younger crowd to continue the love of the music, not let it die with a generation.

Seriously, get a fucking life and grow up. Most of the 20- year olds are more mature than ur pathetic ass.
It,s a fade for you an a lifestyle to my true fans NOW FUCK OF POSER
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 01:19:20 am »

You know? i thought i saw it all on this board....But now we have a guy who thinks hes dimebag and he talks like him.......pfffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh DUMBCUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 01:20:46 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:
Bringyour_ownBong said: dude Ghostofdimebag, u are a complete fucking retard. Stop trying to act like ur so fucking great becuz ur a loser talking shit to the younger Pantera crowd, u obviously have no fucking life. a REAL Dimebag/Pantera fan would want the younger crowd to continue the love of the music, not let it die with a generation.

I don't understand how its possible to spell off wrong.  ITS A THREE LETTER WORD!

Bringyour_ownBong

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 01:21:36 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:

Poser? I'm starting to think ur not even a true fan, yet a real poser. Since ur trying to act like ur age group "owns" Pantera's music. I have listened to and loved Pantera, as well as Metallica and Slayer since I was about 8 years old, I have been playing music for nearly 10 years, VERY inspired on Pantera. Pantera is more of a lifestyle to me than you could possibly imagine.
Fans have no age limit loser. Get over urself Poser.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 01:22:49 am »

dethklok66623 said: You know? i thought i saw it all on this board....But now we have a guy who thinks hes dimebag and he talks like him.......pfffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh DUMBCUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
I only have 40 more minutes till i return to spirit life NOW BOW TO ME AND MAYBE I WILL ACCEPT YOU AS A TRUE FAN
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 01:22:51 am »

queertheory said:

GhostOfDimebag said: If your 20 or under please stop listening to Pantera and For the love of God stop making rip threads about me Your pissing of are core fans the ones that stayed with us and made us who we are today SO shut the fuck up with all your bandwagon bullshit
hey boyfriend!
you gay bastards!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: