HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Ghost of Dime and I have a message for you posers!!!  (Read 905 times)
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 01:23:38 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:

dethklok66623 said: You know? i thought i saw it all on this board....But now we have a guy who thinks hes dimebag and he talks like him.......pfffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh DUMBCUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
I only have 40 more minutes till i return to spirit life NOW BOW TO ME AND MAYBE I WILL ACCEPT YOU AS A TRUE FAN
HAIL DETHKLOK BITCH!

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 01:23:43 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:

Bringyour_ownBong said: dude Ghostofdimebag, u are a complete fucking retard. Stop trying to act like ur so fucking great becuz ur a loser talking shit to the younger Pantera crowd, u obviously have no fucking life. a REAL Dimebag/Pantera fan would want the younger crowd to continue the love of the music, not let it die with a generation.

Seriously, get a fucking life and grow up. Most of the 20- year olds are more mature than ur pathetic ass.
It,s a fade for you an a lifestyle to my true fans NOW FUCK OF POSER

you spell like a blind crackwhore

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 01:24:00 am »

Bringyour_ownBong said:
GhostOfDimebag said:
Bringyour_ownBong said: dude Ghostofdimebag, u are a complete fucking retard. Stop trying to act like ur so fucking great becuz ur a loser talking shit to the younger Pantera crowd, u obviously have no fucking life. a REAL Dimebag/Pantera fan would want the younger crowd to continue the love of the music, not let it die with a generation.

Seriously, get a fucking life and grow up. Most of the 20- year olds are more mature than ur pathetic ass.

Poser? I'm starting to think ur not even a true fan, yet a real poser. Since ur trying to act like ur age group "owns" Pantera's music. I have listened to and loved Pantera, as well as Metallica and Slayer since I was about 8 years old, I have been playing music for nearly 10 years, VERY inspired on Pantera. Pantera is more of a lifestyle to me than you could possibly imagine.
Fans have no age limit loser. Get over urself Poser.
Don,t try to be something your not WALK ON HOME BOY
Bringyour_ownBong

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 01:24:01 am »

Funniest part is, this guy is 27, which means he was 7 when Panteras first album came out and 9 when Cowboys from hell came out.... smells like a poser who got into Pantera when Dimebag died and is trying to prove hes old school to me...
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 01:26:01 am »

Thats right hailz to me, Not this Dimebag poser. hailz to everyone who thinks this guy is a complete fuck ass

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 01:26:18 am »

Bringyour_ownBong said: Funniest part is, this guy is 27, which means he was 7 when Panteras first album came out and 9 when Cowboys from hell came out.... smells like a poser who got into Pantera when Dimebag died and is trying to prove hes old school to me...
Age is not correct i had problems signing in from Heaven sometimes the connection sucks NOW BOW BITCH
Bringyour_ownBong

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 01:26:22 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:
Bringyour_ownBong said:
GhostOfDimebag said:

Poser? I'm starting to think ur not even a true fan, yet a real poser. Since ur trying to act like ur age group "owns" Pantera's music. I have listened to and loved Pantera, as well as Metallica and Slayer since I was about 8 years old, I have been playing music for nearly 10 years, VERY inspired on Pantera. Pantera is more of a lifestyle to me than you could possibly imagine.
Fans have no age limit loser. Get over urself Poser.
Don,t try to be something your not WALK ON HOME BOY

LOLOL Omg, that was so cute. how u used a lyric from Walk to attempt burning me... HAHAHAHAHA You are such a fucking poser, so easy to see now. lmao u really need a life
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 01:28:53 am »

all you homos need to leave my husband alone!
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 02:25:16 am »

GhostOfDimebag said: If your 20 or under please stop listening to Pantera and For the love of God stop making rip threads about me Your pissing of are core fans the ones that stayed with us and made us who we are today SO shut the fuck up with all your bandwagon bullshit

You haven't gone in a hole and died yet? God dammit I thought you could at least do us all a favor and do that please because no one wants to hear your cocksucker::animatedsmile::animatedlaugh

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 02:29:31 am »

CthulhuXDawn said:
GhostOfDimebag said: If your 20 or under please stop listening to Pantera and For the love of God stop making rip threads about me Your pissing of are core fans the ones that stayed with us and made us who we are today SO shut the fuck up with all your bandwagon bullshit

You haven't gone in a hole and died yet? God dammit I thought you could at least do us all a favor and do that please because no one wants to hear your cocksucker::animatedsmile::animatedlaugh
yes i have been in a hole for a couple yeahs already if you wasn,t a poser you would alread know that .MY HOLE
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 02:31:13 am »

GhostOfDimebag said:
Bringyour_ownBong said: Funniest part is, this guy is 27, which means he was 7 when Panteras first album came out and 9 when Cowboys from hell came out.... smells like a poser who got into Pantera when Dimebag died and is trying to prove hes old school to me...
Age is not correct i had problems signing in from Heaven sometimes the connection sucks NOW BOW BITCH

I bow to no posers. I hope God and Dime kill you in your sleep fuck face, and I bet your queertheory thinkin' you're the slickest fucker on here. Never seen someone on here this dumb and annoying since CaseyMILF

_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 08:01:08 am »

dethklok66623 said: Thats right hailz to me, Not this Dimebag poser. hailz to everyone who thinks this guy is a complete fuck ass

yup...

lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 01:09:39 pm »

GhostOfDimebag said: And to the bitch that has the Phil Anselmo sig he is part of the reason on died you retarded cunt.Why do you think he wasn,t allowed at my funeral Pick one side or the other there is no common ground UNLESS YOUR A POSER FUCK PHIL

What are you in, first grade?

"he is part of the reason ON died"

It blows my mind how any one person could be this stupid.

lakebodom666

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 02:01:45 pm »

you're a fucking asshole. i hope you fucking rot and die. you think its ok to disrespect dime like this!? you're a stupid, ignorant poser.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 02:04:02 pm »

you are rann's ghost ::animatedlaugh

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: