HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody else think that Col Chamber needs to make a comeback?  (Read 4424 times)
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 04:45:44 pm »

FUCK DEZ, FUCK COAL CHAMBER AND FUCK DEVILDRIVER ::finger

MistressAbortion1988

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 10:23:54 am »

Primal_Penguin said: I know that i sure as hell do! After Coal Chamber split Dez started that lame as shit called Devil Driver. That band is generic as hell.

I agree with you completely.
disturbedcrew1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 05:31:39 pm »

i agree there one of my favorite metal bands, they got me into there style. Yes there Nu-metal but they were one of the better nu metal bands  as i think nothingface/ill nino is.

Devildriver is still way better,way heavier and better playing, but i still Miss Coal chamber.

but unless Dez gets outta dickmode,the'll never get back together. hes gone from trash talking his former bandmates to even bashing the music he made with them.. I remember him saying in an interview and i quote 'I helped create a style of music I cant even stand anymore'

but if they ever do reunite.. which is like 5% at this rate.. I'd be first to get tickets.  Because they were great.  but some reason I think it was best they ended on a high Note and not sold out and changed there style..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: